Saturday, June 30, 2007

Questions from you: Set 1

Thanks for your questions! The First set are answered here. Want to ask another question, or ask a first question, ask here: erifiaapoc@gmail.com

Robin, The Boy Wonder asks Erifia, “Which celebrity would you marry/have sex with/push off a cliff?”



Well Robin, the answer is different for all three. See your earthen men don’t hold much sway for me, all of them are petty and spoiled. As far as marrying, I could have a happy life with George Lucas.

Having sex with? That’s a bit harder, since I am a jedi, and I have a vow of celibacy, I would have to say, Jay Laga'aia. Don’t know who he is, Boy Wonder? Look him up.

Push off a cliff? I would force shove any of the following actresses off a cliff and not think twice, Fran Dreschire, Brittany Spears, Rosie O’Donnel, and Paris Hilton.

Now the best question of all, is who would I do all three to? Sean Connery *Sigh*. I would marry him, have sex with him, and push him off a cliff, just to see what he would do to survive, and marvel at him after he had.

This comes from the Yellow Bee-like Henchman from the Local Union 432 to Erifia, “What’s up with the mood swings?”



WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! I DON’T HAVE MOOD SWINGS!

Does… Does everyone think I have moodswings? I mean I can’t help it… Its not my fault… *sob*

But it could be worse *smile*.

*Scowl* Have you ever been around a woman long enough to actually see how she is, or am I the only female contact you’ve ever had? *Laughter*

Seriously… I don’t have mood swings.

This comes from Jon, Intergalactic Gladiatorand it is aimed at Becca, “Dear Becca, What’s it like being a sidekick? Do you think this is your calling or do you see yourself working up to hero? If you were a hero, what would your sidekick be?”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey Jon! Its been awhile, ever since you shoved me in that room and made me pick one of your contestants for me to be the sidekick of.

Being a sidekick isn’t bad. Like, the worst part is the “Busy” work the heroes have you do. I am the one who cleans the ship and takes care of the tauntaun, sort of like a babysitter. Whatever. I also have to save the hero a lot. I’ve saved Erifia at least six times from death.

As far as whether it is my calling or not? I get paid I don’t know, around 50 credits a day, plus free food and free board. Somedays, I get to sit around and watch TV. Do you know how great that is? Why be the hero, then you actually have to do… I don’t know… Like Real work!

I don’t know who or what my sidekick would be… Its like… I don’t know… Not something I think about. I suppose my sidekick would be the stupid Tauntaun, or maybe a young boy, about fourteen.

He would follow me around all the time and he would always be drooling. And his catch phrase would be, “Huh?” Do you know… I don’t know… Like… I don’t know… Like…. How annoying someone saying, I don’t know, like… Huh? All the time would be?

His name would be… Smally MacGuiness. I would call him smalls. His “power” would be to become a gaseous form whenever so no-one would hit him. And he’s always, I don’t know, say… “Huh?” When they missed.

I hope that helps Jon.

This next question comes from Private Hudson, “Dear Becca, Will u b my valemtime?”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Uhm… I don’t know… You mean the earth holiday, Saint Valentines day, which was created in honor of Saint Valentine, who rebelled against the Romans so that Christians could love whoever they wanted?

I don’t know… How many girls do you ask?

Like… Better questions, How many girls don’t you ask?

I don’t know, I have a deal Hudson… If you stop watching the ship, waiting for Erifia or I to come out, and you promise never to peep on any woman anywhere, I will go out on Saint Valentines day with you…

I need you to sign a waiver, and I don’t know, I need it in writing that you won’t peep. If you do, no date…

- - -

Hey everyone, thanks for your questions, keep them coming, I will be answering them. One set every three days.

-The Author!

5 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

!

Joy!

I got you a valemtimes day card! See, it's got a train on it and it says "I Choo choo choo choose you." Get it my sweet little honey velentimes? I choose you? I like that one.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Becca the Magnificant said...

Remember, no more peeping... I took one for the team.... Thank me later girls.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*sniggles*

2:18 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Awe, love. :-p

2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

am a jedi, and I have a vow of celibacy, I would have to say, Jay Laga'aia.

Hmm? Interesting... ;)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home