Monday, May 21, 2007

Disquiet (Inferna)



Hello Erifia.

Its me again.

You’ve banished me, you’ve stabbed me, you’ve suppressed me. I’m still here babe.

You can never get rid of me.

I just wanted to catch up, it seems to be awhile. You’re busy I notice. Not thinking about too much. It gives me plenty of time to swirl about your lekkus and find out things. I know everything you know, but that only makes sense.

I also have outside contacts. Things I pick up on from the world and other sith through the force. I know something you don’t know.

Do you want to know?

Let me out.

Let me free Erifia. I will tell you everything I know.

Let me out.

LET ME OUT! NOW!

I grow impatient Erifia. I know you want to know what I know. I know you have to know what I know. If you don’t what will you learn?

Let me out.

I grow impatient of your impudence. You are a ignorant idiot! You are worth nothing. All you have to do is shut yourself off. Just do it moron! If you don’t do it soon, I’m going to destroy your innards. Part by part your mind will be mind, then how will you fight me?

Let me out!

LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!

Please… Erifia… I am begging you… You have to know this… We have to know this. Stop blocking me… Erifia… If you find out any other way it will destroy you, and if you are destroyed, then I am destroyed…

Erifia… I beg of you… Let me out.

10 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

For Force sake take a chill pill!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chant with me:
I will go away and shut up.
I will go away and shut up.
I will go away and shut up.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Darth Inferna said...

Who are you? Why haven't I killed you yet...

At least I had control of this body for some time..

And... Seriously... Who are you?

11:32 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph! Loser.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Henchman432 said...

I think she needs to pee in the yard.

11:57 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

I think she wants TO BE LET OUT?

7:26 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

It's a trap!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always a trap. Shut up you Sith Spawn!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

She is definately bad news. Lock her in a mental cage and throw her out!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Let her out!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home