Sunday, May 06, 2007

Real World Adventures with My Author 4 (Erifia)

“Hey baby,” he said while pointed at a random girl that walked by, “I’m Nabeshin.”

I sighed, and rolled my eyes. It had been two long days, of this. Him walking up to people, shaking hands, kissing babies, saying hello, flirting with girls, flirting with guys, I don’t know about this guy.

“Don’t you ever get tired?”

“Nope.”

“Why are you doing all this?”

“Good Rep… I don’t mean a word of it… I promise.”

“Even when you wished that old lady luck with her operation.”

“Well, I meant that.”

“So how long am I stuck in this stupid world?”

“You’re stupid!” He retorted.

“How long?!”

“Until they figure out a way to get you back.”

“But… Ugh!” I said, “You would think they would work faster with the promise of a kiss attached to getting done.”

A voice called through the crowd, as one of the guys from the room ran up, “Sorry we took so long, but it took us longer fantasizing about the kiss attached to getting done.”

My author laughed at me. Somehow, somewhere, someway, I think I get laughed at a lot. By people I don’t even know, or have even heard of.

Together they began to speak, “Okay,” said my author, who moments earlier was sounding like a babbling idiot, spoke, “So… What have you found out?”

“Okay, her being right here, right now is a geo-pan-dimensional anomaly. She shouldn’t exist. So… You have to stick her back in your mind.”

“How?”

“I don’t know, I guess you could shove her in through the ears.”

“That’s what you boys came up with?”

“No, that’s the simple explanation.”

I put on a pair of glasses, I grabbed from my author’s fro, and I spoke, “Why don’t we simple counterbalance the dimensional balance, by sending someone from this dimension in.”

The geek looked at my author, and exclaimed, “That could work, but who would be willing to go into that dimension?”

My author sighed, then he gasped as he looked up in the sky, and saw a Star Destroyer. He looked, and he laughed, “I have a better idea, Why don’t we close the entire portal. Shut the gateway down, and sew up the dimensional rifts.”

The geek responded, “That would take a Einstein Needle. Only three existed, now there is only one, in his coffin.”

My author reached into his fro, and he grabbed a weird looking device, “I got one right here.”

“Wait,” I said, “So you’ll never come and bother me again?”

“I wouldn’t say that, I can simply re-writ-… My author ran down through the crowd.”

The geek looked at me, and put his hands in his pocket, and he began to wheeze, “You’re pretty.”

I rolled my eyes. My author returned a moment later, and he took out laptop, and then he sat down on a chair. He began to click, and he looked at me. He typed something in and I felt weird.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

“Ahahaha!” He laughed, “You’re pink.”

I looked and I screamed, the entire crowd stared at me, “Change me back!”

He typed in a few things and I was back to normal. I held my fist at him, and he began to type some things up…

“I,” he said, as he began to type some things down, “Am fixing everything… Give me one second…”

The world warped around me, and I held a saber in my hand, and was standing over the broken bits of an AI droid. He sputtered, and he exploded, sending bits in the air.

What?

Don’t ask questions, it worked didn’t it?

“What did you do?”

Edited the older posts, and made it so our adventure didn’t happen.

“I hate you.”

If you’ll excuse me, Why didn’t that no good low down mo- *Sigh* Why didn’t he do that to begin with?

Hugs and Kisses, (Except for my author)
Erifia Apoc

15 Comments:

Blogger cooltopten said...

Editeding the older posts, and making it so your adventure didn’t happen ..dam thats clever and evil all in one :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I told you that you would look better if your skin color was different shade.

I wonder how many credits it would take to keep you that color.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Erifia's Author said...

52 Platnium. I don't work with credits.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Hmmm, Platuium gold or silver?

8:33 PM  
Blogger Erifia's Author said...

Platnium = 10 Gold.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Deal!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

*Gives a look, that could kill*

8:44 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

What!? If your author is willing to be paid to change your coloring more power to that person over you. Would it hurt you to be purple or better yet pink. Don't say you hate it, for we all know that deep down you love it.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nabeshin!

Shake and bake, baby!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Hey, nothing wrong with pink!

Wait!

Did I just SAY that?

11:12 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

YES YOU DID* smacks Anakin* PINK is the color of EVIL.. It's what Vader shoudl be earing.. oh wait.. what YOU should be wearing.. ick ick ick...

1:37 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

How did pink become the color of evil? I mean, I'm as scared of Hello Kitty as the next guy, but I don't think the whole hue is evil in general. Right?


Right?

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

And Jon, of course Pink is evil. Look at the way it is brain washing everyone, Hello Kitty, Barbie, Legaly Blonde... need I go on?

5:06 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Very clever. I just love a good anomaly.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't think Captain Picard would like me to do the same.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home