Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Aftermath (The Characters)

Cries (Becca)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Erifia has been… I don’t know, especially quiet. I knew when she threw me off the ship that it wasn’t her. I was proud of myself… For like, I don’t know, three seconds, before the massive migraines began.

She’s walking around in a daze… Yesterday, she had to kill a I don’t know, Magma Shard, or a Magnus Bard, or a Magnet Card… I don’t know, she didn’t even smile. I tried to read her mind, but there is this massive barrier, one I couldn’t even cross.

I tried to talk to her, and she just stared past me… Like she was looking for something, but couldn’t find it. She will occasionally say the Jedi thingy…

To herself, under her breath. I don’t know…

I guess I am asking for help. I don’t know how to help her.

She cries… Please don’t tell her. She has cried a lot for the past week. I just want her to be okay.

I feel like such a bad friend, I don’t even know what is wrong.

-Rebecca M.

Ps. 7

------------------------------

Sick (Tatooine)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mommy is sick… She is blowing her nose and she is always screaming like she is hurt. I tried to help mommy… Mommy isn’t getting better.

I gave mommy my bubblebubkin. She pushed it away without looking at me. I hugged mommy. She pushed me away. I got mommy my old bottle. She tossed it to the ground.

I want mommy to stop being sick.

I gave her some medicines, the thing she sticks under my tongue, that always makes me better. She wouldn’t take it.

Does mommy want to stay sick?

If me –

Tatooine…

I can count to 8.

-------------------------------

Failure (Inferna)



I failed… Where did I go wrong?

------------------------------

Sleep (Erifia)



Can’t I just go to sleep and not wake up?

If you’ll excuse me, I need to sleep, a lot,

Sobs and Pain,
Erifia Apoc

12 Comments:

Blogger Leuba Sapphire said...

The darkest moment of my life...

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your friends are with you Erifia you just have to remember that.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Erifia, snap out of it..we all want you well!

7:14 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

AWW , come on cheer up :) , Ive got donuts and coffee..

7:34 AM  
Blogger Congressman Nathan Petrelli said...

Do try to cheer up beautiful. Death isn't all that bad. Take me for instance. I'm supposed to be in purgatory, but I snuck out to visit you. I'm trying to put my arm around you for comfort, but sadly it just passes right through you.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Erifia's Author said...

Wow, that's the sweetest thing I have ever read...

I can't feel but somewhat responsible for Erifia's current condition, and you sweet people are making it hard to keep her that way.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*sniff* I'm going to cry here...

And I DON"T CRY!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

NO, it can't be. My eyes must deceive me.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

No, I shall not accept what I just read. You can't go from us.

*wipes corner of eye*

6:13 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

You can't let go Erifia.. not now.. Take it from someone who knows. You've got to stay strong, if you let go now, his death meant nothing. Do you really want that? Do you?

11:38 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

I've seen my best freind die, I've seen myself die many times over.. I've even seen my husband die in visions..

DON'T EVEN THINK OF IT!

I won't let you Erifia, I don't care if I have to walk through the gates of hell, I'm not letting you go. you mean too much.. to all of us.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Catia Ravenstone said...

Death isn't all that bad, like Petrelli said.. You get to watch life go on and not be able to lift a finger.. at least the better half of you can have your body then..

Then there's always the upside of scaring the begeezus out of people, or raise your power until you find a way to come back, save your pathetic boyfreind, kick Vader's arse out of his bucket suit and take over the galaxy..

That is if I wouldn't kill you a second time* snort*

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home