Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whispers (Inferna)



“See… Isn’t that better Erifia? You don’t have to do anything… Just let me pilot this body…”

let me out

“No, I don’t think I will… Not yet at least.

“It was so nice to be in control again. You would think the stupid fool would destroy my clothing. No… She’s not smart… She thinks she is but she isn’t.

“Oh… Who am I talking to? You, of course. I know someone is watching my thoughts, unlike her… Talking directly to you isn’t a sin, anyway. If it was, I’d do it more.”

To get to the small armory on Coruscant, I had to travel on Erifia’s hunk of junk. This led to both the idiot and the pest bothering me. She with he incessant “I don’t knows.” And the needy pest repeating “Mommy…”

Both of those beings are worthless. The problem is, for the people she cares about most, she fights the hardest for. As long as I don’t hurt the people she knows and loves, she doesn’t care.

let me out

She’s going to keep doing that… On and on… I know I seemed desperate, but… I was… If I can crush her spirit, then I won’t have to worry about controlling her body, right?

Doesn’t she seem so weak though? Sometimes I feel sorry for her, after I take control. The mental battle takes a lot out of her. It only makes me want freedom more.

So… Coruscant, Armory. When we arrived, I landed the ship, and went to the place where Erifia takes her constitutionals.

There was a letter there. Not surprising of course…

let me out

“Shut up.”

I read the letter out loud, so she could hear it, “Dearest Tri’lek, we have been called to duty… We are going to Altyr 5. I love you.” I sighed, “That was sick. Gah, those very words touching my tongue and lips makes me want to vomit.”

I went onto the ship, and the idiot and the pest began to chatter at me. I threw them off the ship… Literally. The idiot landed first then the pest. They stared at me, and realized my eyes were glowing red. She tried to read my mind, trying to help Erifia.

A surge of power went through my eyes, and she fainted.

“Ready Erifia?”

stop this

“I think not sweetie… We are in it for the long run.”

I kicked on the thrusters on the ship, and we headed towards Altyr 5. It didn’t take long to get thee, especially not in the hunk of junk. And when we arrived, there was a troop of men, an they were carrying a long box, six of them to be exact…

I gave Erifia control… Gave her control…

Now for the real Disquiet.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Fight it, Erifia! Fight it!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Take it from someone who knows.. As much as she knows you.. you have to know her.. Take your chance when it comes, be swift and vengeful.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Catia Ravenstone said...

If you were wise Erifia, you'd give in. The more you fight the more you will destory yourself and those around you.. You don't want your " freind" to get hurt do you?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

Strength comes from within Erifia.. Find your strength.. That white hot light.. Let it burn her to ashes.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Infernia, you are a BAD person.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So evil!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

*snorts* Sith... I swear.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Do take over, my dear, more offen. It's much nicer talking to someone with sense.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeep...

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home