Friday, May 25, 2007

Screams (Erifia)

I stared helplessly at the men and the coffin. I fell to my knees. I looked at the men, who stared at me. They hung their heads low, and I felt tears fill my eyes.

“Is it?” I whispered.

There was a nod. I closed my eyes. When I opened them, the men flinched. I grabbed my sabers. I cannot recite what happened next, I do no remember. All I remember is standing at my ship, with blaster wounds and covered in oil.

It was then when I broke down. Tears rolled down my face, and I felt such pain- I cannot describe it for I have never- No… When my master died… I felt this pain.

I thought back then that it was a way for me to get stronger.

I was wrong… I feel… Useless… Helpless…

I am useless.

I miss him. I had just seen him… Not but two days before. I… I couldn’t help him… I…

I vomited, I think. I can’t remember. Deadweight was gone… It’s my fault… I wasn’t strong enough for him.

I stood, tears filling my eyes but drying…

I spoke, bitter words coming from my mouth… My own vow broken as soon as I opened my mouth…

“There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force.”

My voice crackled as did my stance against that… My eyes clouded over… I could feel it, as the sorrow was covered up.

“There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force.”

If you’ll-

Hu-

-Erifia Apoc

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WTF? You- o.O

11:19 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Let me cry for you...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Dayum...

11:27 PM  
Blogger Darth Inferna said...

I have won...

11:29 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Saiyans believe The weak die the strong survive. But maybe you should take a pill for the Split personility?

12:08 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

So sorry for your loss.

12:12 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

theres 2 sides to every story..

9:31 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Take it easy, Erifia, you don't want Infernia to win.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You have to beat Inferna. Go get her, champ!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Strike now Erifia.. use your sorrow and rage to destory her while the time is right..

I am truly sorry Erifia.. I do not pity you, that would even make matters worse.. But I can understand your suffering and pain. If anything happened to Godfrey.. I.. Force knows I would be worse off than you.

If you wish to talk, you know where you can find me.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

It is always darkest before the dawn Erifia.. You can make it through this and when you do

No one can defeat you

Not even Inferna

Keep fighting her, you can defeat the darkness.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Catia Ravenstone said...

So another one bites the dust

Useless fool

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home