Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Real World Adventures with My Author 3 (Erifia)

When we first arrived at the convention, I was a little alarmed, to say the least. He walked in real casual, and he looked at the girl who was taking this atrocious looking green money, and he said, “Hey baby, me and my friend are looking for a couple of our friends.”

She blushed, and then waved us in.

“You’re atrocious,” I said to him.

“Most all of the time, its hard for me not to be.”

“So why are we here? I see lots of people, wearing costumes, but that… Oh… I get it, if I am here people won’t think twice about… Clever…”

“Right, and its also the best place to find people who know what needs to be done about our situation.”

“Really? Where?”

He led me through the crowd of humans dressed as all different kind of things, I think one was like a plant lady thing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There were some dressed as some sort of alien species I had never seen before…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don’t know about these Earth Humans and their wearing costumes, Becca is always wearing costumes. ALWAYS.

So my Author leads me into a room, there are monitors, and small hand held computers, and there are plenty of bright lights in the room. This made me more comfortable. When the group of ten of them turned and stared at me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

“A girl?!”

Their mouths all dropped and they stared, and they began to wheeze, and they pulled out these little medicine injection devices, and took a huff from them, it sounded like steam escaping from a pipe.

“What do we do? Why did you bring her here?”

“Look boys, this girl needs a favor, we are having a trouble with a dimensional flux We figured you boys would know how to solve it. See the dimensions are out of balance, and she’s here to try and balance them temporarily. Something is off, we need you to look at these specs.”

My author reached into his huge fro, and pulled out a small electronic device, “And then from there solve the problem.”

One of them wheezed out, “What’s in it for us?”

“She’ll kiss you?”

I’ll what?

My author spoke, “You have to say that out loud for it to have an affect.”

“I’ll what?!”

“You’ll kiss them.”

Its pointless to argue with him, so I hung my head low, and I agreed.

“We are right on it!”

If you’ll excuse me, I have to go… I don’t know or care anymore.

Hugs and (Geek) kisses,
Erifia Apoc

PS. My inter-monologue must not be working.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"PS. My inter-monologue must not be working."

That happens alot around here, doesnt it?

HAHAHA!!!!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

The things that man can whip out of that 'fo scares me...

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!
I would have loved to see that!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You've gone to a weird place there.

3:03 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Ah you get to kiss guys! Master Kenobi said I'm not allowed to! I wanna cry cuz I want to kiss them too!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Interresting earthlings you have incountered.

Note to self: Blow up Earth.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Belda forget about kissing, will you.
Erifia, earthlings are a bit strange, believe me. I have fallen victim to their strange writings and ideas.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Obi Wan will you lighten up. *shakes head*
I didn't know you could store that much in your hair, interesting.
Erifia, have fun and enjoy new experiences.

9:24 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

strange earthlings , plant lady scares me a bit * shivers *

6:17 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Looks like you'll have no problem making friends with the natives.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home