Monday, July 02, 2007

Questions from you: Set 2

Thanks for your questions! The Second set is answered here. Want to ask another question, or ask a first question, ask here: erifiaapoc@gmail.com

The First Question: Synth-Lin, The Synthetic Lindsay Lohan asks Becca, “You’re called Becca the Magnificent: Who bestowed that title to you? Also, how many sit ups do you do? Cause that stomach of yours is ab-tastic.”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am indeed called Becca the Magnificent. See my full name is Rebecca Louise Magnificanta. I don’t know about spelling and all that… But notice the name is Magnificant. Which is like, the reason why some of you spelling buffs want to strangle me, for like… My spelling.

But the reason I am called Becca the Magnificant is because back on earth, I got super powers. The ability to read and alter thoughts in someone’s mind if I maintain eye contact. I needed a name to hide my true identity.

I don’t know, I’m not very creative, so I used my last name and first name, and altered them. It worked.

As far as how many sit ups I do? I usually do one hundred every morning and every night. Its like my morning routine.

And thank you Synth, I like being complimented. It I don’t know, makes me feel good inside. If it matters, I wish I had your red hair.

Hope that helped!

The next question is from Jon, Intergalactic Gladiator who is asking the author, “What’s with the hair? Is that natural and is there a lot of maintenance involved with what?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, Jon, I’m glad you asked. See my hair is actually a foot long. It’s the reddish brown color you are so used to seeing. Now what wound up happening, is when I was born, I was born with hair that was six inches long and already in a pony-tail tie included, and I grew older, my hair grew longer.

And longer.

And Longer!

AND LONGER!

Soon it was so long, that Rapunzel came to me, and said that she was going to sue me for copyright infringement. Then, I realized I had to do something. I didn’t know where to turn, so I took a walk-about across America.

I needed to find the perfect hair-style that wouldn’t get me sued. It was then I came across a teasing comb, an uzi, a knife, and a gelatinous ooze. I took the knife and cut my hair to one foot exactly.

Then I used the teasing comb with aid of the gelatinous ooze, I began to tease my hair into the afro. Now, when you use a gelatinous ooze, as a gel instead of the normal hair care products it becomes permanent and it acts like a bag of holding. (Info Dump: Bag of Holding is an object in the D and D world that can hold ridiculous amounts of gear in a minimal space bag.)

So, in answer to your question Jon, I’ve always had cool hair, and no thanks to a gelatinous ooze, I never have to worry about teasing my fro again.

Ps. The Uzi is still somewhere in my hair.

The next question is going to Erifia and its from The Dark Jedi Kriss, who asks, “How many times has Anakin caught you in the bath tub?”



Hey Kriss, well lets see, shall we? Anakin was nine when he discovered girls weren’t icky.

He was ten when he discovered it was fun to pull little twi’lek’s lekkus.

He was twelve when he realized that all girls weren’t icky.

He was fourteen when he discovered that I wasn’t icky.

He was fifteen when he realized that lekkus were more annoying to gently touch then to pull.

He was sixteen when he discovered how to slice into doors.

I’m twenty four now. That’s eight years, right?

Well, lets see, I am only able to take one bath a month, and I have taken one bath a month for every year since I sixteen. Now, that puts me at 8 x 12, which is 96, plus two when I was on vacation is 98.

98 times. Only twice without bubbles. Once I didn’t realize he was there, and he took my towel, washcloth, clothes, and anything else I could use to cover myself. He forgot that I could go invisible, and I was so indignant, I forgot too.

Thank god for you Kriss, you remember that time, right? You let me borrow your cloak. That was when I was nineteen, and still modest. Now I could care less. Also, thanks for upholding the bonds of sisterhood and not blackmailing me with pictures.

The final question comes from The Dark Jedi Kriss, who has a question for the Author, “When I get to earth, are you going to show me that fro up close or what?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sure, but not too close, its been known to eat pretty red-heads and keep them there for my use later.

- - - -

Hey everyone, thanks for your questions, keep them coming, I will be answering them for a couple of weeks. One set every three days.

-The Author!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wow, so your hair is like a kite eating tree, then?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*spits* Eats readheadeds? Whoa! LOL! Niccceeeeeee!Got love people eatting hair. I'll make sure I keep back a bit when we meet.

As for Anakin, um, lol, he walked in on me once and I popped him in the eye. I was 17, now... I wish I hadn't.

And I didnt say that!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Oh now this just makes me look bad here. I do not come in on you on propose. You are in there and I have to go, I dont even know you are in there.

Most of the time.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Sounds a little defensive, Skywalker.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Quinlan Vos said...

Hey Author,

Why did you make Apoc look like Jedi Knight Aayla Secura my former padawan? Is it because you wanted me for a master?

2:30 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

For Erifia this is:

A rumor there is that related to the founder of Head Tentacles Club For Men, you are.

True, that is?

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home