Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Newest Hope: Part 5 (Sapphire)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Read from the New Hope’s Point of View, HERE.)
(Catch up, slow poke, Imperial Scum, Read HERE!)

It couldn’t have been that callous of me? It has been a long, long time, and I realized that sometimes to save lives you actually have to take lives. It was me, it was how I developed into what I am today. In my own thoughts, I can’t lie to myself, I was disappointed that she didn’t want the training I could offer to her, the things I could make clearer for her.

“Wha-? No!” There was a dark realization that happened on the young one, I could see it in her eyes. She was suddenly terrified of me. She backed away from me.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” I said calmly, “You haven’t read much about the old temple, have you? We had to put down threats, specifically ones that could possibly lead to the sith. I can cleanse her mind, but that wasn’t my specialty… I just know some tricks, from my-“ I cut the sentence off, and I passed by Rebecca and The Tauntaun’s rooms, acting as if they weren’t there.

The guest bedroom, on the otherhand, I stopped at, “Feel free to go into every room on the ship except the two I passed by. I will go watch the ship, if you need a short nap, it will be an hour or so before we arrive.”

I turned my back to her, the ultimate form of trust I have shown someone for a very, very long, long time.

-Temporary End Transmission

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Turn your back on someone? That's a risk!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, what if she gets all stabby?

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never do that!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home