Friday, April 21, 2006

To Master Yoda

I went to Coruscant. I had heard terrible news. I didn't know what else to think or do, so I rushed right away. He had been like a second master to me. I was crying when I swept the little green man in my arms and hugged him tightly.

"Erifia, in your arms why am I?"

"Master Yoda, don't leave, there are so many padawans that need enlightened."

"Know this I do, decision am I, firm in."

"But Master Yoda, I looked up to you. You can't leave."

"Erifia, go, I must."

"But you're my inspiration, I want to be as old as you, although not green."

"What is wrong with being green, I ask?"

"I'm indigo," I replied.

"Erifia, go I must. as Annakin would put it, get your back no longer can I."

"I'm sorry Master Yoda. Please don't forget about me."

Master Yoda began to walk away.

"Master Yoda, can you teach me to do a force wedgie?"

"Teach you, I cannot."

"Someday?"

"Teach you, I will someday."

I gave him a tight hug.

"Thanks for everything Master Yoda."

He began to walk away and I began to cry heavily. I rushed away.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + Out of Character + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Master Yoda, thanks for the inspiration, without you I wouldn't even have this Blog. I hope you come back someday soon, but you can't leave us forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Ms. Apoc, You need to show up around coruscant more often so we can get to you know. Why don't you come on by Dex's diner and have some coffee. Best in the Coco district. We would enjoy your company. Me andthe other clones won't bug you much, as you did mention we creep you out a bit. :)

http://dexinthecity.blogspot.com/

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home