Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ennth is equal to but not equivalent to Boom

Okay, so I got a message from my computer saying that it was the annual blowing up of Ennth. Its not really what it sounds. What happens is the magma and volcanic pressure underneath the surface builds up due to lack of volcanoes on the planet. It then causes the planets crust to come apart, and it explodes, it reforms very quickly, and is back to normal, but I heard it was one of the most beautiful thing in the galaxy to see.

I had to go. It was that simple. I may or may not be able to see it again, but I had to see it this time, there was no question.


I let my space craft hover outside of the range of the eruptions and I made the ship prepare to take pictures which you are about to see.


So...

Without further ado...

Here it is.



Isn't it amazing. Imagine seeing it going on before your eyes.

The first picture is the beginning, the second is the further splitting of the crust, the third is the beginning of the explosion and the fourth is the aftermath. Now what will happen, is the gravity of the dense solid core will bring all of the magma and stone back, and it will reform.

Its amazing. One of the prettiest things I've ever seen...

Is you'll excuse me, I am going to go paint a picture,

Molten hugs, and Magma Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home