Monday, April 17, 2006

Home Again, Home Again: Droideka

I was sitting peacefully in my chair. Enjoying life, and relaxing after the huge meal I had. I heard a few clicks in the hall, and then footsteps, and in through my door rolled a droideka. It extended and brought it guns to me while putting up its sheild.

"Get out!" I yelled at it.

It took a step closer.

"You did not just bust into my room!" I stood and ran up to it, "Get out! Get out!"

It fired and it hit me in the side.

"What was that?! You did not," I took my hand and slapped its sheild breaking it, "Get out of my room!"

You've never seen fear in a droids eyes until you saw what I saw.

"Get! Get! Shoo! I'll really hurt you if you don't leave now!"

It began to back off.

"I said leave! Roll up in your ball and go before I get mad!"

It did and I kicked it out, I stood in the doorway.

"I'll kill you! Get out!"

It rolled down the hall and spun away as fast as it could possibly go.

I backed off into the room, and grasped my burning side and hole. A few tears rolled down my cheek.
"That really hurt," I said softly.

I sat back down, and closed my eyes and began to nap. Tomorrow I would face my father...

If you'll excuse me I have some major napping and thinking to do,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home