Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Home Again, Home Again; Leaving

"You got what you want, I gave you credits. Now I'm going."

"Goodbye."

"That's it?"

"Yes, goodbye."

I wanted to scream. I looked at him, and I wanted to hurt him.

"Weren't you leaving?!"

I screamed at him, there were no words it was just an angry scream. I began to pace back and fourth clenching my fists. He stood. I shoved him back down into the chair.

"Just sit there!"

I finally stopped pacing.

"I'm all you have left!" I screamed at him.

"I never wanted you to begin with."

I looked at him. Tears flowing from my eyes. Drop by drop falling to the ground. I was so angry, so sad, and all I could think of was how much that hurt... I didn't even love him, and all of my strength that would usually save me from crying was shattered.

I turned and walked out the door, I yelled back some profanity, but it probably didn't sound as strong as I meant it to be because of me crying. I walked up the stairs and I scarcely made it to the top before falling in a heap of tears...

"I wanted you, if it matters," I heard from somewhere near me.

I sat up and I saw a near exact mirror image of myself.

"You're my..." I said softly.

"Mother, yes. And I would have died a thousand times if it meant having you. I've watched what you do, and you're an amazing person Erifia."

"But..." I reached for her, and my hand went through hers.

"I love you Erifia, and thank you for trying to bond with your father, it will never work..."

"I know but... I love you too..."

My mother reached her hands out, and touched my cheek, or didn't touch my cheek, and she smiled and she was gone.

I stood, stronger than a moment before and made it to my ship because I broke down and cried again. Of Course Tatooine cuddled up next to me, and the ship took off without me at its helm.

If you'll *sob* forgive *sob* me, I have to *sob sob* cry...

Please I need a hug,
Erifia Apoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home