Monday, April 10, 2006

Clone Army

I was called to Kamino. I apparently had some very important mission.

Once there, I went into the cloning areas.

"State your name: Republic Rank: Reason for Entrance."

"Erifia Apoc: Spy: An order."

"Accepted. You may enter Aalya Secura."

"Erifia Apoc!"

"Accepted. Enter Aalya Secura."

"I'll kill you!"

"Please enter."

I threw open the doors and knocked two clones down.

"Don't even get up."

I stormed forward, and passed Jar Jar Binks. I didn't want to hear what he had to say, so I shoved my way into the central room.

A Clone Commander intercepted me.

"Sorry Erifia. The machine thinks its funny."

"Right, now what did you want me for?"

"Ever hear of a world called Durren?"

"Its the Naval Base for the Republic, of course."

"You are to take an army of clones and defend it."

"Show me my army."

He walked me through several rooms, and he stepped through the large doors, and...

I saw...

Something so frightening, that words cannot describe the horror.

...

I can't speak...

I want to hurt someone...

Really badly.

...... ....... ....






I clenched my fist, and punched the clone commander in the mouth.
"I refuse."

"But..."

"Mesa! Mesa! Mesa!" All of them yelled.

"Shutup!"

"Butsa!"

"Shut! Up!"

I kicked the clone commander in the side.

"Why don't you get Aayla, this is right up her alley, I'll take Felucia for awhile."

*Deep breath.*

I ran to my ship, and flew off... It had to be a dream.

If you'll excuse me I want to go hurt someone,

No hugs and No kisses!
Erifia Apoc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home