Sunday, April 02, 2006

Droid Invasion: Conclusion

So, when you last left me, I was about to die in a fiery ball. No. I still have way too many droids to kill, and way too many people to tell I'm not Aayla Secura.

I kicked in the reverse thrusters, dropped my hand down on the Gregorian Channler, and kicked in the Chamber Michotriack. After that, I hit the Bachanese counter theory of malevolance button, and kicked in the Cervant Estira stabilization sequence. Then I hit the red button, and fired my lasers to slow my descent.

Having used all of my techno-babble up to save myself, I landed with a hard crash. I quickly exited the bomber, and ran as it exploded behind me.

I took a deep breath... It was nice to breath in the... *cough cough*... Smog of the world of Mygeeto.

I need advil... Three tablets. I need a full body massage. Some hottubbing. Yeah... How come every day of my life is some horrible comedy?

If you'll excuse me, its time to go back to Naboo, becuase I wanted to, Frankly I don't want to stay,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home