Monday, May 08, 2006

CIS Attack Plans: Wipe this, Windu!

Naturally... I didn't have a plan...But! But! I was getting one. I waited, and I thought, and I pet Tatooine, and I though, and I waited... And Boom! Like lightning... I had a headache. But After it passed that's when it became a migraine, but after that migraine, that's when an Idea came.

Naturally, if I told you, it would ruin this whole, keep it in the dark thing before it happens.

So I helped get my ship out of sight, and I waited, completely unnoticable in a Clone's armor.

That's when I felt the ship stop, and it was taken over by outside sources. Their ship landed, and Windu and the Commander walked out.

I watched them very carefully, and Oneida came and intercepted them.

"What do you think... sir... Forgive me."

"Windu..."

Windu held his hand out, and that blue light came out.

"Look, its Mace, who can't even win forcie for shiniest bald head" I yelled.

He turned to me, and he had tears in his eyes.

"I was cheated!"

"The commander ought to know, he was a judge in that contest."

"What?"

"Yes, I read so on the holonet."

He drew his pretty purple lightsaber.

"You cheated me?" He yelled.

"I didn't cheat you, what are you talking about?!"

"You're lieing."

So naturally, I sat back and watched this fight. Mace was a good fighter, indeed, and the Commander was a fair fight too... But in the end, Flamboyant Shiny head man won.

He seemed defeated and broken, and went onto the ship, leaving a nearly dead commander behind.

Tak and the Boys locked him up.

I removed the helmet and smiled at Oneida.

"I've no idea what just went on."

"You don't need to, I handled it."

"You're always welcome back Agent 357."

"Thanks Lt. Commander."

I began to move my ship, and Tak came and helped me move.

"I hated you scanning my memories with your machine."

"I know."

"Why did you defend them?"

"Because, even if I looked at them once, they are yours to keep. I'm sorry about that, truly..."

I got on the ship, and the clone troops saluted me.

"Set Course..."

"Oh, Take me to Endor."

"Agreed."

In a flash of light, I was far away from Oneida's ship.

If you'll excuse me I have a party to attend,

CIS Battle Plan Hugs, and Holodisk Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

2 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*ties to distract Jedi Apoc* Look, Captain Typho at the pool in a speedo

1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*waves at the cameras*

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home