Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Party on Endor

After the whole CIS plan ordeal, and becoming very tired and refusing to fight, and instead making Windu do my dirty work, It was time for a break. (Deep breath after a long sentence)

The only place I knew that I would not have to fight on was The Forest Moon of Endor. If I remember correctly there are some crazy ewoks hanging around.

I stepped out my ship, and instantly fifty stones, and twenty spears were thrown at me. I blocked more than half of them with my saber, than I leapt into the air, and landed. Their leader came out and began to speak in Ewok babble.

"Listen," I pleaded, "I need to see Huonikabah."

They all stopped babbling, and said in unison, "Huonikabah."

"Right, I need to see him."

That's when he came down wearing remants of wampa fur, CIS droid shielding, and clone plastic armor.

He began to yell in gibberish and throw things at his men.

"No, don't punish them, oh great Huonikabah. I came for a party..."

There was a pause, and then something scratching, and the lights in the forest became bright, and several ewoks ran out with drinks, and they set up a bar, complete with snacks, and Huonikabah touched a button, and a DJ and a Dance Floor appeared.

"Equpita!" He screamed.

I leapt onto the dance floor, and the DJ played something upbeat, and Huonikabah jumped down, throwing off his trophies, and he began to dance, soon, I was a Jedi Twi'lek, surronded by dancing Ewoks.

After every dance, I would take a hit of Naboo wine, which is less potent that water... But we danced for near about 13 hours, and it all added up, so by the end, needless to say I was hiccuping.

The last dance was a Jawaisco, something they had invented 30 years ago, to show that everyone could dance, it was mostly arm movements from the hips to the air, and finally, I hiccuped my way to the ship, and Huonikabah had his men bid me a fair adieu by spitting on me.

I was honored that they had spit on me. Only because I was drunk. Had I not been drunk, I'd of kicked all those little munchkins right in the head.

The ship closed the doors.

"You need to stop doing this Erifia," it claimed.

"What are *hiccup* you talking about?"

"Nevermind, go get a shower, you're slimey."

I worked my way to the shower.

When I came out, I fell asleep on the groun next to tatooine, and when I woke in the morning, I was as good as new, and I gave Tatooine a kiss on his forhead.

"Ship, take me somewhere, I don't care where."

If you'll excuse me, I've got some lichens to harvest,

Hugs *hiccup* and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Endor is the new spot to party? Who knew!

By the way, I beg to differ about Naboo wines. The good stuff is pretty potent. You just have to know what you're looking for.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Party with the ewoks? Should I ask what you had for dinner while you were there?

I hear Corellia is good for a party, though you wouldn't have the amibance that only little furry creatures can provide

5:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, but on Corellia she'll enjoy the ambiance of pirates and card sharks.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home