Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sometimes its Confusing: Finding Directions to an Unknown world, that is.

So, I have these orders to go to Langoria. Ever hear of Langoria? Yeah, I hadn't either.

So I started where I knew. The Jedi Temple library, with the thousands and thousands of books contained therein. I began to search each of them, one by one.

Wookie shaving. No.

All about the darkside. No. (Last checked out by Aayla Secura.)

Dolly Parton's Autobiography. No.

The Guide to taking care of your Tauntaun. Own one, and No.

Lightsaber colors and crystal guides. Interesting, but no.

A complete list of the worlds in the galaxy and where to find them. No.

The anatomy of Droids. No.

How to make Smurfjuice. No.

What exactly is a Intergalatic Gladiator? No.

How to get to Langoria. No.

Force Healing. No. (Last checked out by Barriss Offee)

Saber styles. No.

Wait... There is something... I missed something... I ran and grabbed the book. I opened it and was shocked.

"You mean its actually made from smurfs?"

I went back to looking through the books.

Famour Bantha's of the First age of the Jedi. No.

A guide to becoming a Padawan. No.

Wait... There was something very important, back there. What was it? I ran and grabbed a book.

A complete list of worlds in the galaxy and how to find them!

Perfect! I opened and looked for Langoria. I frowned and a tear dropped from my eye.

"Its not there," I sighed and countinued looking.

After ten bookshelves, Ani came up.

"Yo E-A. Whatchu looking for girl?"

"Stuff on Langoria."

"Never heard'a that before, yo. Try the computers?"

"What do you mean?"

"Go to the computers, type in Langoria. You'll get a list of books on them."

He took me over, and did it for me. There was only one book. I wasn't sure it would help at all. It was called How to get to Langoria. It was too obvious. Too easy.

"Thanks Ani."

"No prob, yo."

I opened it, and there was a map, and how to get to it. It wasn't in our Galaxy, it was an outlier. It laid just beyond the outer rim worlds, and was by its own sun. I sighed. It was all the way across the Galaxy, outwards of the Tatooine (The planet).

I ran my fingers along the holobook. It could save me... Maybe it was the only thing that could.

If you'll excuse me, I have to prepare rations, and give Tatooine (the tauntaun) to a sitter,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

1 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

while you are looking at books could you grab me "The Holy Grail and where to find it", "The big Book of Secret Rebel Base Locations" and the current copy of "Who's Who of the Sith Lords."

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home