Monday, May 15, 2006

To the temple: Day 3; What does the Twi'lek who has everything want?

I was awoken this morning by a very familiar voice.

"Erifia," she said, "Erifia, why didn't you tell me you were at the temple?"

"I...huh? Just a minute more..." I laid my head back down. She pulled on my middle Lekku, and brought me to a sitting up position.

"That hurts..."

"You should have gotten up," she said.

"If I had a credit for every time you've awoken me from a sleep of any sort, I would be the richest woman in the galaxy."

"You'll get over it," Barriss said.

"Its true, I probably will... Now what do you want?"

"No need to get snippy."

"Its a horrible day and its probably going to rain."

"I forgot about your whole, the universe is going to blow up any minute, lets be miserable about it attitude."

"It is, and I'm allowed."

She made me stand.

"You and I are going to go to the mall. I don't want to go alone."

"May I get dressed first?"

"Yes, meet me out by your ship, and by the way, you are flying."

"Fine," I sighed.

I did as ordered, and I flew her to the mall.

"Now what did you..." *whoosh*

It was Coruscant's biggest mall, and we had to make three or four trips around it, trying to find things that Barriss needed.

I however, really didn't need anything. But I did stop in Twi'Licks. A twi'lek dancer store, I needed a new circlet, the one I had was fairly worn out. Once in, I became like Barriss was in the whole mall. Before it was said and done, I had bought three more dancer outfits, two circlets, and ten new lekku decorations. They ever had a new line called, tri'lek. Designer lekku bindings. I bought five or six.

Barriss however muffed at the outfits, "They scarcely cover anything," and "No-one can fit into that."

Somehow, female twi'leks find a way to fit into anything.

Afterwards, she and I went to an all you can eat buffet and I had a showdown with the waitress. We fought over that glass. Eventually, when I had gotten up, Barriss had, had enough and gave her the cup of koke for a refill.

"There was a reason why I didn't want a refill."

"It seemed pointless to me Erifia."

"Its really hard to explain."

I drank it, and paid for the meal and the tip.

"But Erifia, I have money."

I said simply, "Not as much as me."

I was, soooo tired when I got back to the temple, and I had to break up a fight between Ani and Harvey the Youngling over the remote.

I saw Obi-wan come and I ran to my room, Barriss followed very confused.

"You are in love with Obi-Wan, aren't you?" she asked.

"No! Shhh... I mean! I'll see you tomorrow sometime, okay?!"

I leapt into my room with my bags, and landed on my bed.

If you'll excuse me, I have a very disgruntled Tauntaun who is very picky on what color of outfits I wear to please,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

1 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

You like Cheeto boy. TO each thir own i guess

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home