Wednesday, May 17, 2006

To the temple: Day 4. A (wonderful) bath

I woke in the morning, spent an hour with Tatooine, and then went to get a bath...

The temple is known for two things, its training of Jedi, and its wonderfully large bathtubs.

So I ran a bath, filled with lots of bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles. I laid down in the tub, allowing my lekku's to relax on the outside.

"Miss Apoc! Miss Apoc!" Harvey the youngling ran in, "Ani took the control from me!"

"Harvey, how did you get through the locked door?"

"I picked it! But He! He Took the control from me!"

"Tell him you'll tell A certain Senator about his spiderman underwear."

Harvey ran out of the room, and I force locked the door. I relaxed again, and I began to doze off a bit. Than the door was flung open.

"You told Harvey, yo!!?"

"No, I didn't tell him anything more than A certain Senator."

"Oh, I see E, is cool then. You're naked, yo?"

"Yes, underneath the bubbles I am naked, and if anymore of you break in here I will hurt someone."

"Can I..."

"NO!"

I force shoved him out of the bathroom.

I finally was alone, and I slowly began to doze off (again) and then the door swung open, it was Obi-Wan holding a magazine.

"Oh! Ya'll should really lock this."

"I have, four times."

He closed the door, and left... There was no way I was finishing the bath.

So I rushed, instead of relaxing I rushed, I was about to stand up, and in walks Windu.

"Does this cloak make me look fat?" He asked.

I shoved him out of the bathroom, and I closed the door and locked it tight, holding it down with the force, as an undisclosed number of hands tried to open it. Finally after I was dressed, I let it open, and I walked past them.

"For future reference, I am a girl. Don't you ever, ever, ever walk in on a girl while she is taking a bath, okay? This is your first and only warning."

All of them spoke in unison, "Yes Mam."

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to the library to maybe read a bit,

Bubbly hugs, and wet sloppy kisses,
Erifia Apoc

2 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

I had an issue like that with some of my clones. I just ended up attaching a little current that shocked anyone who touched it from the outside. I had a good half hour before one of them could suck up the pain enough to bypass the code and 'accidentally' walk in on me. You should try it next time

4:48 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*hides grounding boots and eletronic lock pick set* What?!?!?, that was you in there. Oh I am sorry it was an accident.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home