Monday, May 22, 2006

Sometimes its confusing: Republic Orders that is.

After my week long vacation, I reported to the Republic command base on Coruscant, and was actually recieved by Chancellor Palpatine himself.

I checked myself, my makeup was fine, my clothes were in order, my Lekkus were behaving, my tauntaun was in the ship. I took a deep breath, and walked through the door.

"Agent 357, Jedi Erifia Apoc, it is a pleasure to finally meet you."

He turned around in his chair and faced me.

"I understand that you're one of our best spies. The CIS seem utterly confused by your presence, and think you are one of their own, a Unit #01101001 01100100 01101001 01101111 01110100."

I nodded respectfully, and met eyes with him again.

"You've stopped a CIS Invasion on Mygeeto. You saved a patrol of clones from Acklay."

I nodded again.

"Besides these more recent events, you've done a great deal to aid this Republic, and the Jedi as a whole."

I stood still waiting. This man could make or break me.

"Erifia, there is something I want you to do, its very important to me. You'll be compensated well, fail, and you'll be prosecuted for all the laws you've ever broken and gotten away with."

"But..."

"Erifia Apoc, you are one of the best and worst spies employed under us, you'll get the job done, but at what costs? You've cost the Republic large sums of money. There is no buts about it. You'll do this, or you'll rot in prison for a hundred years. Are we understanding each other?"

"Sir..."

"You better thank your lucky stars I do not go to Jedi order with your emotional outbursts. Jedi aren't supposed to Hate, Jedi aren't supposed to love. You do both."

"Sir..."

"No. No sir about it. I want you to go to Langoria."

"Where is Langoria, sir?"

"See, that's the problem, Agent 357, you are to find Langoria. Once you've found it, I want you to find any sign of life from the Langorians. If there are none, your job is the find out what happened to the Langorians. Fail in finding the planet, finding them, or finding the reason they went extinct, and you'll owe upwards of $3 Billion credits. I've checked your account. You're short by $2.79 Bilion Credits. Accomplish the task I set before you, and bring me back an artifact or a skeleton, or anything that proves the reason they went extinct, or bring one of them back to me, and I'll pay you somewhere near $100,000,000 credits."

I gulped. This was going to be perhaps my most difficult assignment I've ever had.

"Jedi Apoc, do not dissapoint me. I do not like to be dissapointed."

"Sir, may I make a request."

"That depends."

"Could I have as long as possible to discover this, it will be very hard to put a time limit on it."

"I agree to this."

I looked at him, bowed solemly and left the room. I sighed deeply on the outside. There were tears in my eyes, I banished them from my cheeks immeadiatly. This was going to be so hard. I'd never heard of them. The only way to figure it out would be to go to the Jedi Temple, and shift through the thousands of Holo-books.

If you'll excuse me, I have to do a lot of reading, a lot, and a lot of reading,

Hugs and.... I'm not really in the mood for kisses,
Erifia Apoc

5 Comments:

Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Frotz!

And don't tell me, you've already made plans to go to Inasvok'akmoll or the Inasvok'atuhlk!?

3:25 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

It easy to get to Langoria. Just head for the second star on the right and go straight though to morning.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

That's Alderaan, Tak.

And if you need to chat with someone, I'm around.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Exploiting the people. But you didn't hear it from me.

9:59 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Lt. Cmdr: Are you implying something about Bail Organa?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home