Friday, May 12, 2006

To the temple

I was on vacation, and my vacation entitled me to a week of whatever I wished. WHATEVER I wished. So, needless to say, I went to the temple, the only true home I've ever had.

I brought my ship down, and I landed it. Than it kicked and I hit another ship, leaving a huge dent.

I should have taken it as a sign.

I got out, and left my contact information on their haul.

I called Tatooine, who followed me closely, and I walked through the temple. Off to the right there were younglings learning from a master.

To my left, Anakin was running away from Obi-Wan with a bag of cheetos waving it and taunting him.

I sighed. This was indeed my home.

Anakin ran and accidently bumped me, and cheetos flew all over me.

Obi-Wan was behind me, and wanted them, so I ran.

I shook them off, and Tatooine came barreling through to.

When I entered my old dusty room, I looked at my things from when I was younger.

"Man I was dumb," I said.

I picked up, some of my old clothes, that Yes, I can still fit in. And looked at them. They were popular for a week. That was when I cared.

That's when I saw it...

I screamed and I ran and hugged it.

It was my little dolly. I squeezed it tight.

"Oh my dolly," I said with a smile, as Tatooine sneezed from the dust.

"I'll clean it up Tatooine, and I'll get you some lichens. You know they serve it at the temple to the younglings as food."

He looked at me confused. I pet his head.

"No remember what I told you, no going to the bathroom unless its outside or on something that belongs to Aayla or Mace."

Tatooine kind of nodded.

I let out a deep sigh, and began to clean, it took maybe ten minutes.

After it was spotless, I fell down on my old bed, and Mace Windu ran in.

"You dented my ship!"

Yeah, I should have taken it as a sign.

If you'll excuse me, I've got to pay for this idiot's ship,

Dusty hugs, and Tatooine kisses,
Erifia Apoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home