Sunday, May 21, 2006

To the temple: Day 7. Have you ever been to Shennywood?

For my last day, needless to say, I wanted to go out with a bang. So I packed up everything up, loaded the ship, and I got dressed in one of my brand new dancer outfits.

And its no fun to go alone, and since I knew Tak was in the area, I gave Lt. Commander Oneida a call.

"I will come up and get you," I stated plainly, "Or you can come down willingly. But I am taking you to Shennywood."

"But... But..."

"You have a ton of paperwork, right? Okay, I'll go to Shennywood all alone, crying... Not having any..."

"Okay, I'll come, but I need to have someone do paperwork..."

"I'll say you had to assist me on an important mission, they will understand."

So After an hour, she arrived, I took her in my ship, and flew to Shennywood. We began to ride, rides almost immeadiatly, we hit up, Master Yoda's Nightmare. It was kiddish, and rough. Then we hit up, Tauntaun, it was childish. And waiting in line was a pain.

"I'm not having fun yet Erifia."

"Either am I, let's hit the up the speed-scooter."

We went onto the simulation speed-scooter ride. It was a little better, but her and I sat there, like it was nothing.

Than to the Ship 360. Nothing.

Than to The Sith's Revenge. It was a coster, supposidely at one time the fastest in the world.

Phewshaw... Nothing. It was like a lightspeed ride without simulation gravity. Training we all had to go through.

Then to the bograt exterminator, not worth all the hype.

We ate, and I bought for her, since I had forced her into it. It was really expensive, and not as good as it could have been.

We talked alot, her and I, about things. Life, and love, and all the things in between.

Then we hit up the last rides of the night. The Sith Lightning, an amazing roller coaster, it wasn't thrilling, but the ride was fun.

The we headed to the Smugglers ship, and rode it three times in a row, because it was almost closing time.

She looked at me at the end of the night, and said, "It may not have been the most thrilling thing, but, I had lots of fun. Thanks Erifia."

"I had a lot of fun too, thanks for coming with me. It would have been miserable alone."

"We should maybe do it again."

"I agree," I flew her back to her ship, and I landed, I would get a good night's sleep.

"Take care, Lt. Commander."

"You too Agent.

If you'll excuse me, I need to get a good night's sleep,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

Ps. This was my last day of vacation, I have to go back to work tomorrow...
Pss. Thanks to Master Yoda, Mace Windu, Ani, Obi-Wan, Harvey the Youngling, and the Youngling crew-gang, Barriss Offee, TK 266, and Lt. Commander Oneida.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I remember you! You're the one who spiled my drink while I was waiting in line at the Bograt Exterminator. You owe me some credits, jedi scum.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

*indicates to her clones to 'deal' with the annoying civvy*

Actually, the scariest thing at the park were the people dressed up like Shenny Boggins. Yikes, that man has huge hair.

Next time we should go to Bisney World and see how many of the princesses tiaras we can steal off their heads.

Thanks again :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

You know what a scary ride. "It's a small Ewok afterall" It is just plain freaky. *shudders*

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home