Friday, May 19, 2006

To the temple: Day 6, Yard-Sale.

I was awoken at five in the morning. My eyeliner I had forgotten had run over the night, and Tatooine was curled up in a not so comfortable position at my legs.

"Agent..." the voice said.

"What?"

"Come on, let's go."

"Tak, I swear I'll kill you if this isn't important."

"It is, I promise."

I sat up looking at him.

"You are going to have to put on a helmet or something, the civilian clothes will unnerve me."

"You will deal Agent."

I was frusterated. To say the least it was early in the morning.

"May I change?"

"Sure, go right ahead."

"Out Tak."

He exited the room, and I got dressed in one of my new outfits. I cleaned off the makeup and put it back on.

"That took forever," she said.

"Five minutes, fast for a twi'lek. Fast for a woman for that matter."

He took me to a speeder, and hit the gas. I admit, I am a bad-nerve driver. I cause people to go white knuckled. But Tak, was worse, he was skimming on walls, and jumping over other vehicles.

By the end of the ride, I had to take a deep breath and orient myself. We were at a depot sale. Weapons and armor galore.

"Tak, you do care," I said with a wink and a smile, "Buy whatever you want, its on me."

I rushed around like a bee, by the end I had found three lightsabers, two beam rifles, several crates of thermal detanators, and one of my favorites, a plasma shield.

Tak bought one of each thing, save the lightsabers.

At the end, it cost me, $1,000 credits. For both of us.

"Consider it a present Tak."

"Thanks."

I wasn't looking forward to the ride back to the temple, but it went faster, that's for sure. I stocked my ship. He helped me move crates, and I helped him with his.

"Take care Tak. I'll see you around."

"Agent..."

"Yes Tak?"

"Nevermind. You take care too."

We parted, and I went back to the temple. I needed to spend some time with Tatooine.

If you'll excuse me, I've got a hungry baby tauntaun to please,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

6 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I would never say "Fast for a woman for that matter" and especially not to someone who uses light sabers :) I would have maybe implied that Jedi sleep kind of late.

As for the driving, it’s how I was trained. Blame the Kaminoians ;P

And thanks for the plasma shield.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

My pleasure.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really love to shop, don't you?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

I wish I could shop like that but you and I both know what the Jedi order would do if I was to go all out like spend credits like that.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Simply charming, you have a crush on a clone. You'll have lovely children.

I have issued you a challenge on LGS. I truly hope you accept.

And Jedi Barriss, I have a feeling that Order is somewhat busy with a galactic war, and don't really give a piss about what you go out and buy. Stop whining and live your life.

Cheers!
Simon

4:08 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Double Dang Ouch!! I don't think Simon got any hugs as a child.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home