Thursday, May 18, 2006

To the temple: Day 5. Searching

When I woke in the morning, I wasn't hungry. I did however stand, and go directly to the library for my studies.

It was near about lunch time, and I went in the search of food, I first went to the kitchen. Once inside it was pretty bare. In the snack cupboard there was a large quantity of cheeto snacks, all of which had an "IOU Cheetos - Obi Wan" In the refridgerator, there was clearly something who wanted to eat me, so I hit it, and it hid in a food container.

Even if there was food in there, I didn't want it now.

I checked the soups cupboard. There was a cream of mushroom can. Two words. Ewww Gross. I skipped out on that, and went to the fruit basket. There were applecores. Some orange rhinds. I then went to the next cupboard. It was all guacamole, and cucumbers.

As easily as I could stomp Mace, I decided to leave the cucumbers alone.

Harvey the Youngling grabbed an apple core, and looked at me.

"Applecore."

I smiled and said, "Baltimore."

"Whose your friend?"

I was going to say Harvey himself. But when Mace Windu walked in for his cucumbers...

"Mace!"

Harvey threw the applecore at Mace, and it hit him in the face. I have to say, I laughed. He was so insulted he ran off.

Me and Harvey looked at each other, and laughed for about a minute, then high-fived and went about our ways.

I was still hungry.

I decided if all else fails, I should eat at Dex's Diner.

I felt scared when I first saw the place. So I ordered something simple. A Bantha Burger. When it came, it was nearly twice the size of my head, and it looked really good. So I ate. It took me a couple hours, but I ate it.

Dex took my picture, and put me on the wall, underneath, "Bantha Fodder."

I didn't know what that meant. I didn't know what I just ate. But I didn't want to know. I payed the man, and ran back to the temple.

If you'll excuse me, I feel a bit...*stomach grumbles*...

I-I \/ (^-$ /-\I\I l) l< I $ $ [ $
Erifia Apoc

1 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yeah, you about to feel the pain of "Bantha Fodder". My only advise is try to take long slow breath. the good new it it won't take as long to come out as it did to go in. Good luck.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home