Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sometimes its confusing: Wrecking on a foreign planet, that is.

*Orders*. *Finding*. *Wrecking*.

"Erifia..." I heard distantly, "Erifia Apoc. You are to get up, or I will dispose of your body."

I rose from my unintended nap, and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I looked around, trying to find something... My ship was laying in a Verdant Field. I looked around. It was so peaceful.

I exited my ship... I began to yell, and yell, and yell, in langauges known in all sides of the galaxy. From Wookie to Lekku speak.

Not only was my engines trashed, my guns had been removed from their bases, and my ship's haul had more damage then Jabba's easy chair.

"Computer, download yourself into a mini-disk, I don't want anything repairing this and taking off with you."

There was a ploop, and the cd came out of a drive.

I grabbed it and stepped out, this would be base camp. I went for the forest first. It would be the most comforting to me. It was deadly silent. No birds. No sign of life. Thats when I saw the Timberland Ruins.

I ran my fingers along the lettering. These people were so primitive. I couldn't understand it. If they didn't have weapons, where have they gone?

This was a wild goose chase. There was another reason I was sent here... I have to be getting too close to something... there had to be some form of Betrayal. I didn't trust anyone, why did I trust the republic officers?

I began to walk towards the field again... Without my ship, I could not do a scan for life. Hindsight... Hindsight...

This place was so desolate. But so fresh and green... Langoria...

I decided, rather than waste my time, I was going to run, full, force carried speed, to the closest ruins. Large ruins, they were.

It looked similar to Jabba's Palace on Tatooine, but not. It was made of stone, and it was incrediably large. I walked around, looking for any form of text, or sign of intelligent life anywhere.

There was nothing. No books, no clothes, no weapons, no furniature. Nothing. Just these large ruins.

It was almost like somebody got lazy trying to erase an entire race's existance. I sat down on one of the stones, and was incrediably confused. How could he possibly expect me to find the way a race died, without any sign, anywhere.

If you'll excuse me, I've got a large planet to explore,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

MTG cards as writing prompts? COOL!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home