Friday, June 02, 2006

Sometimes its confusing: How dumb I can be, that is.

I got these orders *sigh*, I found directions *sigh*, I flew through space *sigh*, I wrecked *sigh*, I spelunked *sigh*, and *Sigh*Gonna die.

Here's a shortened version. This big freaking machine is going to go off and kill me! Okay! I'm going to die! Its talking in some weird language! And its going to blow!

I got frantic, you would too, if you were going to get blown into a trillion tiny pieces.

I ran to it, and began to pull and tug at it.

"If you kill me! So help me!!!"

"Entay econdssay."

"You'll get it!"

"Inenay econdssay."

"Stop that now!"

"Eightway econdssay."

"Hold on!"

"Evensay econdssay."

"Stop right there!"

"Ixsay econdssay."

"Hold it!"

"Ivefay econdssay."

"Oh man... I'm through with this..."

"Ourfay econdssay."

I extended my lightsabers, and...

"Eethray econdssay."

I brought them down and cut the machine in two, and grabbed my toy, and ran out of the room, and it exploded.

I force jumped forward, and up through the hole, and landed on the green green grass...

If you'll excuse me, I need to find a ship,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

Well on the plus side of things, you're still alive and you have your toy. Not too shabby

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home