Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sometimes its confusing: Whatever this thing is used for, that is.

I got these orders *sigh*, I found directions *sigh*, I flew through space *sigh*, I wrecked *sigh*, I spelunked *sigh*, and I'll scream if I ever have to show you where my older pages in my journal is!

I left you all on a cliffhanger. Sorry about that, it really wasn't that bad, it was simply this...



For those of you who are not Twi'lek, and see in near perfect dark, like myself, I've got another picture for you.



Better? So, yeah. Big ugly thing. Looks like a large telescope, or a large cannon. Or maybe even both. The only way I could figure it out was to, hit a lot of buttons!

I did, and nothing seemed to happen... I looked at the toy in my hand. There was a slot for it. I placed it inside. The whole room seemed to charge up, all the little lights and things came on.

"Eparepray orfay ethay inalfay ountdowncay, Angoria'slay estructionday inway ivefay inutesmay."

It was a woman, so naturally it sounded really bad... I looked around.

"What are you saying?!"

I tried to grab my gun out, and it wouldn't work.

"Let goay gun!" I said trying to use the accent they were.

"I'mway orrysay, Iway an'tcay oday atthay Alhay."

"Uhm! Speak english!"

"Ourfay inutesmay."

What are you going to do Erifia!? Think, think, think!

I began to run around in circles, in and out of the room, arms waving.

Then I saw it, an old looking...thing... It had buttons too.



I sat down and began to type as fast as I good. It was actually written in Galatic Basic.

I tried translators, and everything of the like... Nothing...

"Otway inutesmay."

"What happened to Eethray?" I asked retorically.

Finally, I found something helpful...

After using this, I knew what was happening...

"Cancelay! Acklay!"

"Oneway inutesmay."

I began to breath quick and shallow breaths... I was going to die... I was going to die...

"I've never even had a boyfriend! I can't die yet!"

"Irtythay Econdssay."

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to die, please don't watch...

Long loving hugs, and pasionate heartfelt Kisses,
Erifia Apoc.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Just hit Ctrl - Alt - Delete. It work everything on those old machines, except when it doesn't.

Oodgay Ucklay on otnay ieingday.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yhat language is very familiar to me. Give me 35 or so seconds and I'll decode it.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home