Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Special Event: Time to answer some questions

Okay everyone, you all have been reading my journals. Some of you have questioned me, or my methods. I am going to answer those questions in what we in the Spy world like to call a "Press Conference."

Jedi Jaina Solo States:
And I thought that Jedi's of the Old Republic were not alowed to have emotional attachments...

Answer:
That's a flaw that only the weak try to use to become stronger. Without emotion, without love, we are no better than Wampa or Acklay...
And besides, if you hold back your emotions, espiecally love and hate, you'll be more apt to give into the dark side.

Lt. Commander Oneida Rhetorically asks:
Bummer, Aayla is a bit angry and vindictive for a Jedi, isn't she?

Answer:
Yes. Very. Very.

Army of (cl)One {Tak} asks:
Waht would a Tauntaun do on Kamino?

Answer:
Sit in my ship and whine until I came back.

Army of (cl)One {Tak} asks:
Are you having a three Lekkus vs. two Lekkus thingy issue with Aayla? Just asking

Answer:
No. She had the issue first. I promise you. *Cough*She sucks*Cough*

Lt. Commander Oneida asks:
Your Tauntaun eats at McDooku's?

Answer:
Yes, he whines and cries if we pass one without stopping. He likes the cheeseburgers...

Fluke Starbucker asks:
so, what's that third thingy for, anyhoo?uh, wait... come to think of it... what are those first two for?

Answer:
A lekku contains part of the twi'lek mind, they are used for communicating with other twi'lek, and dancers use them to partially hypnotize those watching.

My good friend Barriss Offee asks:
Don't you remember that?

Answer:
Yes.

Aayla...Secura...asks...:
I still don't remember you! Are you sure we even know each other? What's this class you speak of?

Answer:
Shutup, no-one buys it. The whole Amnesia thing.

Jean-Luc Picard states:
Scream away!

Answer:
ROROROOOOOOWOWOWOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Captain Typho states and asks:
Endor is the new spot to party? Who knew!

Answer:
Yes. But you have to meet up with Crazy Ewok.

Lt. Commander Oneida asks:
Would the evil twin of aayla wear even less clothing?

Answer:
*Sigh* Yes, she's a... Well... She's not a nice person...

Logan asks:
was your mother a Twi'lek dancing girl?

Answer:
Yes. The most beautiful one of all.

Jedi Jaina Solo asks:
What do you wear?

Answer:


I wear my revealing outfit out of neccesity. If I don't, they might pick me out as a jedi, and I'd be dead. Right now, I can use... Well... I can distract them... okay?

Army of (cl)One asks:
So NorCal or SoCal? (for those of you not from CA, yes it does make a diffrence. LOL)

Answer:
Uhm...


Marissa asks:
why you hate Aalya you mean or something?

Answer:
I am going to calmly state, I hate Aayla Secura. Marissa... Here is your answer.

Go here first.
Then, go here second.
Lastly, go here.

Thanks everyone, The questions were great!

If you'll excuse me, I need to procrastinate a little more before I countinue my jornal entry,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

8 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

you still didn't answer: SoCal or NorCal!!! Answer or No Soup For You.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

NorCal... I think.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

(Besides, California University of Pennsylvania, lies within PA.)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm definitely distracted!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Don't you think that there's a fundamental flaw in your character? Aren't Jedi supposed to strive to be peaceful and forgiving? Doesn't anger and hate lead to the darkside? Couldn't you just make up with Aayla.

That's a lot of questions.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Thanks. I'm glad someone cares.

Everyone else, I'll hit your questions up, next qeustion time.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous someguy said...

Is Shaak Ti always Barefoot? If so, Why is that?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home