Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sometimes its confusing: Caves, in general, that is.

I recieved orders, I found directions, I wrecked (real bad), and I explored some.

After resting at my ship for the night, I decided to go out again, it was fairly useless, nothing, nothing at all except ruins and plants. It was odd, not even insects, but it was lush and green.

I hadn't swam in the water yet, but I was sure there was no fish. Why would this world be desolate of intelligent life, except plants? What would have left the foilage, and killed all the life.

*Swoosh* I fell into a hole. How stereotypical. I landed with an unforcely thump. I checked my legs, they were not broken. I looked around. This cave actually had something in it. There was a weapon. Or some sort of a weapon. I grabbed it, and I looked it over. It was weird.

It had a lot larger energy chamber than a blaster. I shot, but it didn't do anything... But then it began to suck in the energy from the air, and it released a blast of green energy so strong it knocked me to the ground. The cave wall, exploded, and it distinegrated into thousands of tiny little pieces.

The cave was unsteady. I ran out with the weapon. I had to, no other choice. I aimed it at a tree, the tree exploded, leaving not even a trace of it.

It was so weird. It was like this single weapon destroyed the entire planet... Or maybe... An amplified version of this weapon did.

It was only a theory and The Chancellor would want actual proof. Although I could lie... Now I was ticked enough to figure it out anyway.

I looked over the device... Again. It looked almost like it could be used as a superweapon.

Thats when I topped the cave, and I saw... I saw...

If you'll excuse me, I have to wait to build up the story,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

1 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I posted The Answers on my blog.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home