Sunday, August 13, 2006

Last Memory: Erifia's Back Baby

Sith Lightning. The most disturbing thing I've ever heard in my life. I had given into my anger, that I prided myself on being able to flow with, and used lightning. Ever since I saw Aayla do it so long ago, I tried to keep myself from doing it.

But I gave into my anger. I sat underneath the mediatating falls. The water caressed my body, and I felt the cool rush and I opened my eyes, and I saw everything that had happened. I was standing there, watching it as it happened. I observed myself closely. My breaking point...

My breaking point was not my father, it was not Aayla secura, but it was the last person in the universe I thought it would be. It was my mother.

I brought my hands in front of me, and I used the force and the waterfall began to move up and down, and in a beautiful display it swam around me.

Deep breath. And water went into my mouth, and I held it there. Allowing it to hamper my breathing. I brought a bubble of water and surrounded my head, I tried to take a breath, and inhaled water. I began to get dizzy. I tried again, and my sight began to blacken.

I tumbled forward, my head hitting the fountain's edge.

Its been awhile Erifia...

There was a being before me in a black realm. He was wearing a cloak, and he kept himself covered, but I knew he was.

"Forgive me master."

Erifia, I have been watching you dear.

"And you are ashamed?"

The opposite. You've held to your convictions. Even if they disagree with everyone around you. I told you about the flaws in the code so long ago so you could adapt to being not following it.

"But why, master? Why?"

Because Erifia, I knew you would become how you are now. Lost, confused and seeking answers. And I am here.

"What can I do?"

Erifia, your mother loves you. You freaked because you didn't get to spend the time with her before coming to the temple.

"So?!"

Erifia. I need you to do some things. First. You need to get away from the Republic. Work for them still, just not as much, they are dragging you to the darkside. Begin working for yourself. You'll feel much better.

"It can't be that easy..."

Talk with Becca the Magnificant about your feelings.

"No! All she'll say is, 'Oh... I don't know.'"

Exactly. She won't remember most of what you tell her, and you'll feel better having spoken about it. She won't tell anyone what you talk to her about. You pay her, remember?

"Force... Do you like being a know-it-all?"

Yes. I do. Hug Tatooine. That helps you, doesn't it?

"Yes. It does but..."

Stop drinking Klingon Blood Wine. It only masks your feelings.

"But... What about when I go boozing with Tak, Picard and The Prof?"

The entity sighed, I guess that's okay. But only if you have a DD.

"A dungeon and dragon?"

No! A Designated Driver!

"Oh... Okay... But I'm allowed right?"

I'm just giving you advice. You don't have to follow it. I would prefer you did...

"Oh... Okay."

Erifia. You need to start fighting droids again.

"What-Wha---What did you just say?"

You don't have to follow my advice?

"No, I'm going to, after that!"

Start fighting droids again?

"That's what I've been missing! I haven't been killing things!"

That's not what I meant...

"Shhh... Master... I need to go destroy some droids... Okay, I love you, bye bye!"

I woke, and coughed the water out of my mouth. I sat back underneath the waterfall. I had a malicious smirk on my face. The kind I had so long ago. I knew the answer to all my problems. I needed to start smashing droids again. That's when I was happiest. With a perfect source for my anger... Something I can kill, that helps people, and doesn't have a soul.

Amazing. Droids are perfect creatures... For me too Lightsaber on!

If you'll excuse me, I need to sit here for twenty more hours and pretend I am on a vision quest,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

CD = 4

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Enjoy your lightsabre practice!

2:40 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

So your vision quest told you to kill droids? heck I don't need a vision to tell me that, I just wake up in the morning and think "hmm, need Caf, toast and to kill some droids"

and sometime I am happy that I am a clone with no "mommie issues" :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You know what the best kind of droids to kill are? The human looking androids. All the fun and none of the mixed feelings.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Am I the designated driver next time, or is it the Professor?

1:03 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Jaina, you didn't expect a long tear filled goodbye... He told me to kill droids. I had to obey him...

Jean Luc... I think its me this time...

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home