Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Tables have Turned

“Okay guys… I see the tables have turned,” I spoke to Three Idiots.

“We will of tell you nothing,” Lollypop said.
“We would die first,” Duck said.
“We won’t say anything,” Blurnsball spoke.

“Oh, I think you will. Because if you don’t…” I walked around them, “You are going to be in pain. Because I have had it up to here…” I held my hand to my eyes, “With you idiots.”

They all looked at me. Without speaking.

“Oh. I see how it is.”

I slapped Lollypop and Duck as hard as I could. My hand stung a bit, but that was nothing compared to their faces.

“Which one of you two slapped me!” I screamed at them.

“It was Hojik,” Duck said.

“You mean Blurnsball?!” I slapped Blurnsball as hard as I could, and it sent his head flying violently towards the direction I hit it.

Then I backhanded both Duck and Lollypop.

“WHICH ONE OF YOU BACKHANDED ME?!”

“It was Hojik,” Lollypop claimed.

“Oh, you mean Blurnsball?” I said Sweetly, as I knocked Blurnsball down with his chair as I gave him a killer backhand. I shoved him back up with my foot to his face.

“Do you boys know who you are messing with?”

“No tell us little girl…” Lollypop said.

“Oh no you didn’t just call me…” I brought my foot to his nose and kicked him to the ground. I then kicked the back of his head, and the chair was standing again, “Now Duck,” I said to the last one, “Did you see what I did to them… Tell me what I want to know, and I will let you all live.”

“No,” Duck said wincing.

I elbowed his jaw, and brough my palm (open fisted) to his forehead, he shook a bit, and a tear dropped from his eye, “Tell me what I want to know, and the pain will end Duck.”

“We are following Typho!” Duck yelled.

With the Babblefish in my ear, I understood what Lollypop said to Blurnsball. I knew he was speaking a different language than common, it came out as profanities all aimed at me.

I punched out with my right arm, knocking his head into Blurnsball.

“Now Duck… Tell me, why are you following Typho, or I will make it hurt again, okay?” I said softly.

“I’m not…”

I kneed him in the chin, and another tear dropped from his eye, he started to fall asleep. I slapped him lightly, “Stay awake Duck… Tell me what I want to know.”

“We need a…” his head fell down, and he was out cold.

I moved over to Blurnsball, “Finish his sentence!” I screamed.

“No…”

I took the crowbar and went to slam into his leg, “We need him to be our contact in the republic!”

“Now we are getting somewhere… Who do you work for?!” I yelled.

“No-one…”

I took the crowbar and did it again, and he fainted. I stopped before it hit him.

“You…” I calmed down before I moved to Lollypop, “You tell me who you work for… Or I will break your skull in with this crowbar…”

“I prefer death.”

I swung the crowbar towards his head, and I stopped before it hit him, he was wincing, and he began to cry, “Now we are going to play a game. I am going to ask you five more questions, now I’m not saying which time I am going to continue my swing, so as long as you tell me the truth, you can move on until we get past the sixth question.”

I held it ready to swing, “Who do you work for?!”

“Malstarian Senator Ask Aak.” He cried out a tear in his eye as he winced.

“Does he know?!” I yelled, as I hefted the crowbar.

“No!” He screamed quickly.

“Why are you following, Typho, Mal and Oneida?!”

“Because we want Typho to be our contact… We want to make sure he’s the right man, and that he’d accept.”

“Which one of you is a slicer?”

“None of us!” I swung it towards him, “It’s the truth!”

I stopped it, and brought it back to swing it, “Why are you trying to break up Oneida and Typho?!”

“We’re not! Its not us,” He said.

“Who is it?!”

“I don’t know, probably someone in our organization!”

I brought it around to his head, and he cried, as the foam crowbar hit him, I laughed.

“You are far too trusting, and boy are you guys going to have fun in Prison,” I grabbed all of my equipment from the table, I called my ship to me, loaded these boys onto it, and took them to a republic jail, and claimed they were consorting with droids, and I gave them a beat down.

“Yes Miss Apoc,” said the clone jailer, “They will be locked away, and their key will be thrown away.”

“Good man.”

If you’ll excuse me, I have something really hard I have to do now,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc (Finally)

CD = 8

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

The Babelfish is the other name for the Universal Translator.

8:15 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

What happened to good old jedi mind reading. I kinda think you like slapping guys around. come on admit it, your turned yourself on. :)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

...Not saying.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Do you still use keys on your detention cells? I thought everything was electronic now?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

What about "key cards"? They are electronic AND a key :D.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home