Thursday, August 17, 2006

Guest Poster - Becca the Magnficant [Topic - So Much Going on!]


I don’t know… Like… Wow… See, I’ve got something secret and special going on. See my boss, Erifia, she’s making her hundredth journal entry, very, very soon, and I wanted to do something special for her…

So like… I don’t know, if you guys, I don’t know, could stop by and read her hundredth it would mean a lot to me, and her…

Okay. The other stuff, I am doing is using my artistic ability to make her some posters to get her votes for LGS.

I don’t know… I guess they are okay…



I just started with that one… I don’t know… Its okay…




Then I made this one… See? She really needs your votes…



I don’t know about this one… So… Yeah… Like…

Please? Stop by in a couple days. It would mean so much to me and her, and Tatooine. Also, be sure to e-mail this Jon character (joninterglad@hotmail.com) and tell him you vote for Erifia Apoc… okay?

Please? *Pouty lip.*

Pretty Please? *Pouty lip.*

Pretty Pretty Please? *Bats of Eyelashes.*

Okay… I got to run.

-The Magnificant Becca or Becca the Magnificant, I’ll be either for you…
PS. 6

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You've got my vote. I thought you should have won last week. Your gender transformation was the most insightful. There's no pleasing the masses, I suppose.

And now it's PS. 6?

The grade school I went to was PS 6 in New York. Coincidence?

5:03 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Oh now I see in to your mind Prof X. Hmmmm all I can say is VOTE FOR TAK!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

And by Tak, he meant Erifia. Thanks Tak.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I like all those posters, except she's wearing the same thing in all of them. What's up with that? I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, it's real sexy and all. It's just that, you know, even I change my hat sometimes.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home