Friday, August 18, 2006

I Am Erifia Apoc (100th)

Erifia's Chronicles; My own Blog

My name is Erifia Apoc. I am going to tell you the story of my life so far. I was born on Ryloth to a wonderful mother, and a pig father (I’m a twi’lek if you didn’t know.) My father had me taken away as a child to the Jedi temple for training. I was three. Do you know how young that is? Even at such a young age I showed potential in sabers and mind tricks.

I. Hate. Droids. So. Much.

I'm also a republic spy. Believe it or not, a mother to a tauntaun. His name Tatooine the Tauntaun. By the way, clones scare me, they are hiding something.

My father is ignorant, my mother died in childbirth. (And you wonder why I think the universe is out to get me.) Did I mention I am rich, and my father is a merchant who only wants credits?

Sometimes the temple makes me take these stupid classes. I've seen beautiful things. I've met intelligent, wise, and wonderful people. (Only a few.) They have told me things on my journals, like the first time. Some of my friends make jokes... Lame jokes. But why can't I join in too? Life is about fun too, you know?

My pet, the one I mentioned earlier, decided to get me in big trouble. So naturally, I had to get myself out of it. It really wasn't that hard.

(Aayla Sucks!)

So, after learning what I needed I could finally go out again. I actually went and helped clones *shiver*, no-one else was going to.

(Aayla Sucks Twice as Hard!)

There was this one time, I got these Droid attack plans. With the help of one amazing clone, and his intelligent commander, we stopped their attack. Then Windu and the Commander of the Republic Navy decided they wanted to wipe our minds. Naturally, yours truly took care of everything. Then I went to a party with the ewoks.

(Aayla Sucks so hard, Gravity is Jealous.)

I then took my vacation, and I went back to where I was trained. The Temple. I played some youngling games that I played when I was a kid. I got to thinking about my mother... I spent the day with an old friend, Barriss, after that. (I also joined up in this thing called, Last Gladiator Standing, but more on that later.) I took, what some would call, a wonderful bath. I went searching for food, and wound up searching at Dex's Diner. I then showed up at some yardsale. Then It was off to Shennywood, my last day with a boom.

So I got these Orders. (Getting ready to scream) So I had to find this planet (Trying to calm down.) So I had to get there. (Deep breath to scream.) So I wrecked on Langoria. (Release, almost time to scream.) So I Fell into some caves. (Deep breath...) Interlude (Questions!) So I found some weird machine (Getting ready to...) So I was kind of dumb...(Getting ready to...) I got a new ship... (Deep, Deep Breath.) So I went to my boss, took him a green laser beam, when he left the room, I found his secret plans for some big bowling ball, and I took them and sent them off. (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

I actually Posted on the Sith's Day. I am a goth at heart, honestly.

I actually got a sidekick, she's pretty cool. She's very sweet, and she cares about me. How awkward is that?

(My Greatest Secret Contained Here. Don't Tell Anyone!) My Sidekick knows that secret.

I took another vacation. Because I can, and I went with Nabeshin... What a man. A Man who got me in trouble!

So I began to work on my own, without the republic's knowledge. I met a good hearted man who needed my help for nothing truer then love. Slicers and spies were sabotaging his relationship. I agreed to help him. It was a good enough reason. Plus it helped Oneida. He wanted bugs found, but the sneaky devil got one up, and put it there to test my skills. But I had to do my job, he was paying good money for it to be done. I am so devoted I put a fish into my ear. (I think I turned into a crab too...)

I drew more pictures... More on these later.

I'm not sure about this one... All I know is The one with blue triangle. He makes me laugh.

My Sidekick and My Kid make a good team, I think.

Ani (The Chosen one) needed some help from Barriss and I, to find the Jedi Paparazzi. But that was a memory of mine.

As a Good employee I always inform my bosses of stuff they may have missed.

(How many times must I tell you to wait for LGS later!)

My Baby misses me as I work. I miss him too...

Some Therapist (Not my Wookie one) Knows me pretty well.

As usual, My (remaining) family sucks almost as much as Aayla Secura. His birthday was not too long ago.

A man has a crush on me. Its the first time that ever really happened. Those three spies, yeah, they are not nice people. But D'Ice is.

(I told you to wait for LGS!)

I remember how long it took to find DJK. Wow... That was a trip.

Some guys, wrecked my ship looking for those plans. They aren't there... Lucky Becca was...

I am so devoted to getting my job done that I think I may have heart someone's heart...(I'm sorry Mal... Honestly.) I know its not you Mal... Honestly... Trust me, I know. Its those three guys, and they are going to get their's. Sooner than they can imagine.

Even in my failure I found answers, even if it was the first time I ever failed.

(There are some memories I really like to forget.)

(But I would never ever get rid of them, I want to keep them.)

I suppose the only thing to do for answers is to go back to the beginning. But at the same time, I kind of liked the beginning.

I get by with a little help, from my friends…

Yeah, I suspect I could beat anything. Even time.

Erifia's Chronicles; Last Gladiator Standing

I signed up for Last Gladiator Standing.
However. There were some complications with my team.
For my first challenge, I had to kill a droid...I mean Robot.
For my second challenge it was a race... I should pay more attention to all the rules..
For my third challenge, I had to eat at a buffet (Kind of).
Then I got my lovely sidekick, Becca the Magnificant.
(I went on vacation but you already knew that.)
I had to make Fluke Starbucker laugh... Yeah, wasn't going to happen. I'm not funny.
For the next challenge I had to guide people around Hacknor, (Joy.)
I had to face my mirror self. She was very chipper and bright (Brrrrrrrrrr).
The I commentated on the fight between Shego and Kim with the help of my old professors.
Simon, who hates me (Though I don't care the he does) said I won, very lackluster.
Then I had to clean up after wookies and decapodians, it was easy...
Then I had to become a man... Miserable.
Ouch...My freakin lekkus.
Here's some secret information about me.

Now here's my list of friends...

Master Yoda (He was my inspiration)
Aayla (Not Friend, most hated enemy!)
Revan (I really don’t know about this bloke)
Crazy Ewok (My first commentor, like my brother)
Lt. Commander Oneida (The second person to comment, She’s really awesome)
An Army of (Cl)One (A smart little clone)
NandeHi (She’s a nanny…Bless her heart)
Barriss Offee (Thanks Barriss, You’ve there for me, a lot.)
Aayla Secura (She was cloned, and this one is smarter… I still hate her.)
Fluke Starbucker (He’s a pretty funny guy.)
Jon, Intergalatic Gladiator (Thanks for the compliments, they make me feel good.)
Luminara Unduli (The one who trained Barriss. She gets street creds.)
Jaina Solo (I can’t wait to train you someday, little one.)
Wedge Antillies (Good Pilot, better person.)
Captain Picard (You’ve paid me so many compliments… Thanks so much.)
Arya Dela (I don’t know much about you, but thanks for the comment.)
Padme Amidala (Boss lady, and still a great girl, keep it up.)
Captain Typho (Dante. I love you. Honestly. You’re the best.)
Noel of Neptonian (You’re a great person. Keep it up.)
Billdo Haggus (Hey Billy. You own...)
Professor X (Professor X, Thanks, you rock. Even with the bald head.)
Jawa Juice (Hey JJ, keep representing the little people..)
Ani Skywalker (Keep it up man…)
Vampirella (Thanks for not feeding from me..)
Sweet Marissa (You are a sweet one, deary..)
Local Henchman 432 (I won’t forget the pranks, expect revenge..)
Magdelena (I really don’t love your man, just like him a lot. Keep up the blogging..)
Dark Jedi Kriss (Hey DJK Thanks, We will find you soon.)
Uncle Skeeter (Girls rule dude, don’t try to tell me otherwise..)
Jaba Fat Boy (I like you better then Jabba.)
Spiderman (I’ll be your friendly neighborhood twi’lek.)
D'Ice (Thank D’ice, its nice to know someone could love me.)
LORD Vader (You’ll never catch me to kill me, but I won’t kill you.)
Captain Koma (Thanks for the comment.)
Another Ani (We’ll find DJK soon.)
J'on J'onzz (Sometimes you just have to hit me up top the head to get my attention.)
Darth Nepharia (Thank you for the compliment, It makes me happy to get them.)
Sevan (I found you, you find me.)
Jedi Katt (Here kitty, kitty… *Wink*)

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got my 100th post party to go to, come and join me!

Hugs and Kisses for everyone (Except Aayla,)
Erifia Apoc (Or Leuba Sapphire for others, Agent 357, Unit #01101001 01100100 01101001 01101111 01110100 et. All.)

13 Comments:

Blogger Becca the Magnificant said...

Happy 100th boss.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Congrats on your first 100 post, I know I'll never get that far. But I'll try.

Oh wait, when are we going to do another walk down memory lane?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Tatooine the Tauntaun said...

Happy...uhm...uhm... Big number mommy!!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Barriss, Do, or do not, there is no try.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 100th, Ms. Sapphire!

*hugs*!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Wow! That was a complex post. It must have taken you forever to chronicle all that and put in the links. Very impressive.

And congratulations on hitting 100! I'm looking forward to the next 100!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! *claps* Keep up the great job!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Are your fingers tired? All that linking posts.
Congrats on the 100th!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Congrats.

2:08 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Congrats on hitting 100. You did it way faster then I did. hope you have 100 more and lose on LGS. Opps, did I sa that last part outloud ;)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Busy life. Congrats on the 100th post. Hope I don't die before posting mine :D

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Happy 100! It seemed so fast too.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Koma says congratulationas.

If you put his posts and my posts together we are almost there.

Great to see such comitment.

Love you all

Lin

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home