Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Guest Poster - Becca the Magnificant [Topic - Tag and bag.]



I don't know... I think I was tagged or something...

Okay... Here it is...

1. Grab the Nearest book - How To Know.
2. Open to page 123 - Done.
3. Find the fifth sentance - Done.
4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

So therefore, to truly know, you know you must know. I don't know is not acceptable to you. Knowing is the only try way to know, You do not know how not to know.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag Three People. - Captain Dante Typho, Jedi-Girl Jaina Solo, and The Martian J'onn J'onnz.

I don't know... Erifia is really busy working for winning LGS. So she told me to write something funny...

"Chicken?! I thought you said Lick Him!!!"

I hope that'll do...

-Becca the Magnificant

Ps. 3 (11 K's.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You have found an excellent use for you sidekick, Erifia. I think that from now on I will have mine answer any and all memes I get tagged with.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home