Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hunting a Friend

(There is more than this to be seen, Click here to know what I mean.)

My ship was following Barriss’ automatically. I didn’t have to do anything. So I spent some much needed time with my baby Tatooine, and my sidekick Becca. They were both lacking on attention from me as of late.

After the ship landed itself, I realized I was in big trouble when I looked outside. All of the Mirialan Women were completely covered. Becca and I met eyes.

“This doesn’t look good for you Boss, you better get some real clothes on…”

“Uhm… No.”

I made sure my sabers were attached and I walked outside. I went into the street, and a path was made for me as I walked. The men all stared. Clearly most of them had never seen this much of a Mirialan Woman, so seeing a Twi’lek had to be something amazing.

The woman however, didn’t seem as pleased at my presence. They began to yell curses out.

“Cover yourself you Sore.” And “Need more clothing, Hutt?” Eventually the insults became too much. I had to get to Barriss, but I was going to beat some Mirialan’s heads in.

I swung my fist out, and I met one’s cheek, she dropped to the ground. I took several steps back, and I was surrounded. There were seven or eight Mirialan woman.

“Come on, one at a time…You insulted me one at a time, fight me one at a time.”

The first of them brought her foot around and I shoved on it, sending her leg twisting, and her knee popping as she fell right to the ground. The one from behind, punched my in the back of my head, I did a back flip, and brought both of my feet down on the back of her head. She was knocked unconscious before she could even think. I had forgotten about how tender the back of their heads were.

Three came in this time, and I leapt into the air, and landed on their heads, I brought my legs together, making their faces meet, and I drop kicked the third one.

I stood in a fighting position, “Are we done?”

That’s when the metal extendo-staves came, and it became unfair, real fast. I wasn’t going to use my sabers against these people. They began to beat on me. It hurt… Real bad…

I stood… just to be hit in the head by the nearest staff. I grabbed a saber, I extended it.

“Ready to go now?” I asked breathing heavily.

They brought their staves, in, and I did the same honor. That’s when one brought her fist to my temple. My head violently turned. I looked through the crowd. There was a pause, I met Barriss’ eyes. We looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. I then stood my ground. One kicked the back of my knee, dislocating it, and then I was uppercutted, I hit the ground. My lekkus spread out, and they all began to stomp on them. I began to writhe in pain. It hurt so much.

This was a good plan Erifia, you should have just wore the cloak.

“NO!” Barriss’ voice rung out, and she pushed through the crowd.

“Erifia?” She knelt next to me.

“I’ve got good news for you…” I said softly, my eyes beginning to close, “I am now a Master… I can be your master…” I closed my eyes. It was night time for Erifia.

If you’ll excuse me, Its beddy time for Erifia,

Bruises and Cuts,
Erifia Apoc

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, I don't see you becoming ambasador to this place any time soon.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I would be delighted if you would accompany me to dinner tomorrow night, say 7 o'clock? It's going to take me a little time to get to your far away galaxy.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Again no comment. I don't wanta get slapped by hot blue one.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Time for Barriss to get the band aids out.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home