Sunday, September 24, 2006

Master, May-I?

After Master Yoda had said that, his words echoed through my head. He wanted me to be a master, was he crazy? What was he thinking?

Rather then pondering on the words of wise old men… I started thinking about Barriss and the problems she was having. There was nothing really I could do to help. Nothing at all.

Then it hit me. I got a huge smile on my face. I stood and ran down the temple halls. I had to get to the room where I left Barriss. I think I plowed into NandeHi. I can’t be sure. I heard some choice words flung my way, and then I had to do a jump over the hurdle that was Harvey.

I tried to stop, but my soft shoes didn’t allow me to stop of the soft floors, and I kept sliding until I hit a wall, and fell backwards, hurting my poor lekkus. The splitting headache vanished. I had a solution for Barriss.

I stood and ran into the room, “Barriss!” I yelled with a smile, “Barriss I’ve got wonderful news!” She wasn’t there. The room was filled with the sorrow and pain she was feeling.

“Oh my poor Barriss,” I said as I rushed out of the room. I used the force to see where her footsteps were. It was like following little puddles of water. Footprints a person leaves are filled with the emotion they are feeling strongest. In the temple its easy to follow someone who is sad or upset. I noticed a set of fiery looking ones. I left those.

I ran following those footprints. They led past where I had plowed into NandeHi and she had collected a stack of papers, and I plowed into the poor woman again.

Barriss was outside, and I followed, but it was too late, I was stuck in the exaust of her ship. I leapt, leapt, leapt, leapt, and leapt. She was too high, and now I had a far distance to fall. I landed clumsily on the roof of the temple, and I grabbed a tracker off of my ship caller, and I threw it, and pushed it to land and plant on her ship.

“I did it Barriss,” I said softly, “I know how to help you. I will be your master until you can get that silly braid removed.”

If you'll excuse me, I've got one Mirialan Still-Braided Jedi Knight to catch, and force into being happy,

Plowed Hugs, and Unintended Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

(Author's Note. Check out my title at the top. Remember how it was, "Erifia Apoc, No I'm not Aayla Secura, I'm too cool for that. Well, I added lots more. Go ahead and hit refresh lots of times. Its fun.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nepharia said...

Of course I felt honored to be mentioned in your descriptions, my favorites were the following:

"Here's to us, who is like us? Darn few, and they are all dead."

"How about a little fire Scarecrow?"

And

"Whenever a clone is killed by a hunk of metal, a kitten dies. Save kittens. Kill droids."

11:18 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Love your adjusted titles; like the fact that you've been on the Enterprise twice.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Thanks guys. will add more and more, until it gets to be too much.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I got beamed on the Enterprise once. I had to take penicilin shots for a week.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home