Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shaken' up

(View her blog to see everything I missed.)

“Erifia, I’m a healer!” She stated, “Besides if you read the label it stated that the contents are under pressure.”

“I will shake it then, to demonstrate…” I grabbed the bottle and I began to shake, in hard and long strides. And after a moment, I set it on the ground. I took several steps away, and I pointed at it as it shook a little, “Notice how unstable it is, how it cannot stand on its own. How with all the pressure inside it is trying to break it.”

She spoke with impatience, “And your point is?”

“Such is a jedi’s soul, a jedi’s person when they bottle emotion,” I concentrated on it, and I spun the lid off the top, and it exploded, sending koke throughout the room, “Without a safe release for the anger, we are all bound to end up with the same fast as that bottle.”

“I see,” Barriss spoke solemnly, “Maybe its best that I leave the order.”

A tear dropped down from my cheek, “You’ve been so brainwashed!” I screeched, “Just because you broke a rule doesn’t mean you have to quit! I was trying to keep you in the order, to keep you sane, and whole…”

“And I thank you for that, but I broke more than one rule. I disobeyed the customs of my people,” She said a tear dropping from her eye as she looked away.

“If I had a credit for every time I did that…” I stated trying to get her to stay, but if it was set in her mind she would leave, than I couldn’t stop it.

“Oh Erifia! If I leave it will because I know I can’t be any good to anyone if I blow up like that koke bottle.” Barriss said as tears raced down her face. “But right now, Erifia I need to heal myself. And I can’t do it back at the temple. I thought coming here alone would help me.”

“I’ve got a solution, but you must follow my orders exactly,” I responded. It was a flawless idea. One that could work to the benefit of everyone, especially Barriss.

"Orders!?" Barriss stuttered. "What do you mean by orders?" she asked.

“Do you trust me? If you do, Padawan, than you’ll follow your master’s orders.”

If you'll excuse me, I am waiting for an answer,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

6 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

E to the A, yo, There is no way I am calling you Master! *wink*

1:21 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

What if she doesn't trust you? :D

7:27 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

So a Jedi is like a bottle of soda? That would explain the little white bubbles coming out of Master Yoda's nose.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I'm sorry, but that's just not a picture I wanted to see....

11:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good one, Professor! *runs off to shake Yoda*

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home