Thursday, October 26, 2006

Friend Healing

(View her blog to see everything I missed.)

"Yes I do trust you with my life," Barriss said as she bowed her head "Of course, Master."

“I order you to stay here, on your home planet, getting to know your people. Once you know your people and culture again, I order you to call me. If you leave this planet until that point, you are in direct violation of my orders. Are we clear Padawan?”

"Yes Master." Barriss slowly said, then asked "And if the council calls me back, then what Master?"

“Then you contact me, and I will handle the council. Understand?”

"Yes Master." Barriss replyed.

“Excellent. Good. Padawan, I have another order I want you to follow more carefully than anything I’ve ever told you before,” I sat down next to her and took her hand in mine, “Take care of yourself, okay Barriss? You’re my best friend, I don’t want to lose you.”

Barriss looked into Erifia eyes before saying "I will take care of myself Erifia, don't you worry about that. As you are mine, I just don't want to lose what we have."

“We won’t… I need to let you think my dear, I’m sorry I’ve intruded on your rest for so long.”

"You didn't intrude, Erifia." Barriss slowly said.

“Don’t butter it up, I intruded. I know I did, I was just concerned for you.”

Barriss shook her head before she said "No Erifia, you didn't intrude. I know it doesn't mean much but you helped me." as she gave it some thought then said "A healer being healed by a fighter, do you know how rare that it is?"

“I consider it a friend being healed by a friend.”

If you'll excuse me, I have to go out for awhile. My dear friend needs some time,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

6 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You have a good manner with words, Erifia.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I wonder how long Barris will stay on her planet before calling you?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

A healer being healed by a fighter, how ironic.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

"I consider it a friend being healed by a friend."

Nice.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

I agree, Dawn. Sometimes a friend is all we need.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

It helps but doesn't always make the voice go away...

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home