Saturday, October 28, 2006

Gifts from a table

Today, as I was heading back to the temple, I came across an asteroid. There was an old man sitting there. He had a table set up, and he looked sad. I stopped the ship, and I exited my ship, and I walked up to him.

“Excuse me Sir, what’s wrong?”

“No-one came to my asteroid sale.”

“Its not advertised.”

“You’re here, right?”

“Yessir.”

“Want to buy something?”

“I…” I really had to get to the temple, “Sure… I can buy something.”

He showed me his table. My eyes widened. There were presents for every one of my friends and family. I bought everything he had, and I immediately starting sending them out.

Becca, my sidekick, received an antique purple mask.

Tatooine the Tauntaun received a antique bubblebubkin.

Dante Typho received an eye patch that one belonged to Airen the One-Eye. He was a notorious pirate.

Lt. Cmdr. Oneida received an antique slicer kit.

Tak received an old rimfire powder cartridge gun.

Barriss would receive (when she gets back) an old med kit, from before bacta.

Anakin would receive an old collection of comics, all starring Yoda when he was young.

Dark Jedi Kriss received an old shutter camera.

Captain Picard received a replica Borg cube, with working Borg Vats, to assimilate other action figures.

Professor X received a phoenix feather. I thought he would be interested in it, it came from his world.

Against my better Judgement, I sent a hand held plasma torch to Darth Nepharia. It just seemed fitting that without her I wouldn’t still be Erifia, I’d be some vile maggot sith lady.

I sent Jon a copy of Dante’s Inferno.

I sent Gar Gar the cat, a antique play toy.

I put an old set of Oola dolls into a time capsule for a certain female jedi of the future (Jaina).

I sent Jaba, something I probably shouldn’t have. X-Ray Glasses. I’m a terrible person.

If you’ll excuse me, I feel really happy about what I’ve done for my friends,

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Erifia Apoc

6 Comments:

Blogger Nepharia said...

"Against my better Judgement, I sent a hand held plasma torch to Darth Nepharia. It just seemed fitting that without her I wouldn’t still be Erifia, I’d be some vile maggot sith lady."

And just what is WRONG with being a vile maggot sith lady?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I'll wear the new patch on Halloween. No one will know it's me!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wow! Thanks, Erifia. That Cube is just what I wanted.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! Awe, and here I thought you hated me.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

*snort* Thanks, E to the A. I've been reading these, yes I read, and I thought I was off the wall youngling.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Gar-Gar The Cat said...

Purr! I love it! I shall keep it with me all the time. Meow!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home