Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Winner:

The Winner is Billdo Haggus. Congrats Billdo, pick someone to take on a date, and contact me via-v my holo-mail account.

Really, I am posting today, because my author prodded me.

If you'll excuse me, I am going to go countinue my adventures,

Hugs and Kisses,
E to the A
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note from the Author:

And we are back! That’s right, Blogger Dedications and good times!

This week our blogger dedication is Dark Jedi Kriss (Blogger Dedicates go out about 3:00)



So, read her blog, and listen to the show, from 2 – 6, Thursday November 2, 2006, EST.

Listen at…

http://wcal.cup.edu/live.mov

-The Author

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*screams* ME???? AWE! I'm going to cry! *Huggles* I'll be listening. Thanks, suga.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Isn't she lucky!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Aw, crap, I missed it.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aw, shout out to Dark Jedi Kriss!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

*snerks* Did she pass out? muwwhahhaaaa!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Gar-Gar The Cat said...

Two Purrs and A meow, meow!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home