Sunday, October 22, 2006

Late night awakening

(View her blog to see everything I missed.)

I woke that night because of a buzzer. I sat up, and rubbed my head. I looked and I could see Barriss trying to move quietly through the darkness.

“Up a little late?” I asked whispering.

“I thought you were asleep,” she spoke almost afraid of something.

“I was, my lekkus wiggled and I woke,” I explained.

“Oh!” she said as she raised her eyebrow, “how do you feel?”

“Well, that accursed Bacta makes me want more. Its pretty addictive. But I don’t need it, so keep it away from me,” I smiled trying to tell her I was joking.

She smiled, I am pretty sure a forced one, and said, “Yes it is! But it was either that or be in pain for a long time,” she looked towards the floor, “I’m sorry about earlier.”

“For what?” I asked, “I told you to. I’m sorry I hit you, but I had to get you to release some of that anger.”

Her eyes were red as she said, “But you shouldn’t of had to.”

“Barriss, you’ve been trained to bottle emotions, ever shake a bottle of koke? What happens?” I asked trying to get her to realize my illustration.

“No master,” she said, “I’ve never had a bottle of koke before. Much less had one to shake.”

My mouth widened to an O. I left the room silently, and I returned with a bottle of koke. It was cold, and the bottle fogged from Erifia’s touch. She handed it to Barriss.

“Shake the bottle.”

“You want me to what?!” She asked.

“Shake the bottle.”

She shook the bottle lightly, “I do not see what this will accomplish.”

“Shake the bottle. Shake it hard and shake it long. Do not be gentle with it.”

If you’ll excuse me, I want to see this, its going to be very funny,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

7 Comments:

Blogger Nepharia said...

That's mean -- you should warn her first ...or at least get her a towel.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I want to see video!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

No! Stop asking. I don't care about her at all.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Back away, when it goes, it goes hard!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Kriss, that sounds pervry!
I feel like that sometimes, like a bottle ready to pop.
Ok, that was just as bad above commnet. *snort*

1:52 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

I see a very big mess coming...

*shakes head*

Thanks, Anakin, now I'm doing it.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Gar-Gar The Cat said...

Purr! I wouldn't do that if I were you. Meow!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home