Friday, October 20, 2006

The Anatomy of Erifia: Outfits

Over the course of my journals, I’ve wore a wide array of outfits. Some of which are pratical, such as this one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Others however are a little darker then others and represent me in a really foul mood.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some were for some trick I had to play to get something to work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Others on the other hand, I wear whenever I am going on date. Sometimes I have to fight during those dates.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I am relaxing I got for something a little less flamboyant.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then of course there is my dancer outfit…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And last and least, one we shall never speak of again…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some minds to erase,

Hugs and Kisses (In the outfit of your choice),
Erifia Apoc

9 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Your outfits are rather...errr...skimpy. You could comfortably take them all in one handbag when going on vacation.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Awwww....I actually LIKE the last one..... :D I think because it's just so unlike you....

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The last one is nice, but I do like the 2nd to last one better.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

At least you are comfortable. *wink*

10:23 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

I can't look, Padme woud kill me...

10:24 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Erifia! Never mind, I won't explain why you need to cover yourself again.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I think you just don't know what to do with a woman like me Okie-Doke Kablokey.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hm Remind me of why I liked LGS so much

5:53 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Yummy. I think that tatoo only outfit might be my favorite.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home