Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Anatomy of Erifia; Lekkus

Several questions have been asked over the time how exactly my lekku wrappings work. I thought it was about time I explained what was going on. My lekkus are long tail like appendages that hang from the back of my head.

Each lekku contains a part of my brain, and likewise, each lekku contains a different set of consciousness and memory, all being guided by my brain. The Left Lekku is the one in which I keep all of my school knowledge. Every little fact I know about the universe is contained within in. When I am trying to figure out a riddle or a puzzle my left lekku is in control. When I spout out a fact about Gammorrians, it is remembered in the left lekku.

In my right lekku is my common sense. It is the lekku that says, “Wait, you’re actually going to do that doofus?” It is also where all of my martial knowledge is kept. When I fight, when I do anything that involves anything physical it is the lekku that handles the thinking for that action. My flawless expertise in combat, if I didn’t have my right lekku, I would be nothing but a flailing little girl.

My middle lekku is the lekku in which I contain all of the memories and thoughts that I never want anybody to learn about. It contains my most painful and joyful memories. It is the only lekku in which I can use my imagination and create images from. It is the lekku in which my single memory of my mother in.

My brain, handles all the short term memory, and all the normal stuff.

My lekkus, are as Dante put it, an erogenous zone. When they are stroked lightly, and repetitively, it sends a sensation of pleasure into my body, and as a reaction they wiggle. When they wiggle, they send a message to a gland, which produces adrenaline. Therefore it makes me want to dance.

When a twi’lek woman dances, her lekkus, as mentioned before, wiggle. This wiggling causes a hypnotic effect that effects all men who can see her. They stare, and it’s a very erotic dance…

Likewise, Lekkus can speak to each other through this wiggling, in an almost telepathic way. I can speak to other twi’leks through this wiggling. Sometimes, my lekkus begin to speak with other lekkus without my knowledge.

Along those lines, my lekkus also have a mind of their own. Sometimes, they will move to do something to hurt me, such as pretending to be a snake so a youngling steps on it in fear. Other times, my lekkus will knock something out of my hands, that was poisonous or was going to blow up.

As fas as the anatomy of the muscle structure is, its very snake like, except it lacks the vertebrae. In theory (though it would be painful) you could fold my lekkus like paper. There is no cartilage in them at all. At the top, for about seven inches, is where the lekku brain is. Around that, however, there is a thin layer of (eww) mucus. Incase the lekku were to be smashed, it pushed the part of brain contained in it to be forced into my skull. It results in a migraine and in rare cases a coma.

My wrappings are very simple, they hold up objects on a long thing chain, which comes off of the end of the wrappings for each lekku. The lekku wrapings stay up because of how tightly they are wrapped and also the lekku binding glue I use. Easily available at your local, Twin Lekku store.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In order from left and down, to right and down, here is what is on my lekkus.

A Red Lightsaber
A White Lightsaber (my master’s)
A langorain ship caller
A Call Everywhere Like Link-up. Or Cell for short.
A thermal detonator
A second thermal detonator
A Blue lightsaber
A Purple lightsaber (mine)

Its much better than a purse in my opinion, and a lot of people for some reason don’t ever check my lekkus, Oh well.

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go… Oh well, what does it matter,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

10 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

So . . they're kind of like your purse and amoung the lipstick and things you keep your brains?

9:05 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Goodness. Seems like they would be hitting you in the back all the time or getting in your way.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That does seem like an awful lot of stuff to be hanging off them. It looks like it works for you though.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

So your Leggumes are erogenous zones, eh? Where did I put that book on erotic massages?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Very errr...enlightening, Erifia.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Dayum, you are packing! *wink* Remind me not to make you mad.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Impressvie. A question. Has one of your sabers cut on while dangling on your back? Cause that would really hurt.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

I didn't know that... about your Lekkus.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lekku question: You store your private memories in your middle lekku. Where do Twi'leks that only have two lekku store theirs?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Probably in their brain. We really get to pick and choose where they go when we are younger. You'd have to ask a two lekku'd twi'lek.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home