Sunday, January 28, 2007

Jabim: Part 5 (Erifia)

I cried. There is no shame in it. I used to think if people saw me cry I was weak. Not anymore. Now when I cry it’s a way for the universe to see I need help. Something to signal to other people I was in distress.

Through my tears I saw something in the nearby brush. It was a glimmer. When I ran up to it, it was a button. I wiped my tears away, and walked forward with my sabers held in my hand, and I saw another button.

These buttons were from the men’s jackets. I love those men! Those clones wouldn’t have thought to leave a trail of breadcrumbs. They would have tried to fight their way out, and probably died.

I became invisible as I moved, using the force to cloak my movements. As I went forward, I noticed a cave. It was guarded by two humans. Humans?

As I walked forward, they heard my feet in the soft ground and they looked, and lowered their blasters. Killing Droids I could do, but I couldn’t kill humans. I stopped, and I waited. When they stopped paying attention I force leapt into the air, and landed behind one, and became visible.

“You’re now supposed to be here!” he said.

“Your friend has betrayed you. He told me to come here.” I said waving my hand in front of his face.

“He what?!”

He turned on his friend and began firing. His friend dodged and fired back, and then they both fired and hit each other. I checked them. They stunned each other. Their blasters were set to stun?

Someone wants me.

I entered the cave, and once inside my eyes adjusted immeadiatly. It was dark, and there were doors. It was an underground complex. I went invisible, and I held tight to the wall, that way my shadow wouldn’t be on the wall.

There were plenty of humans. All of them dressed in white, and dressed for combat. I looked in the cells. Some of my men were there. They didn’t look harmed, but their shirts were hanging open.

There weapons were scattered about the complex. I moved forward, and once I turned a corner I saw a heat sensor droid, and it held its hand up, pointed at me, and let out this horrifying screech.

“Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!”

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some men to save,

Mind tricks and guns,
Erifia Apoc.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you make it!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

You're tough and smart. You'll save them.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

You can do it. The Force is with you and will assit you in saving your men.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Yeah, speaking of the force, can't you, you know, use the force to sense your men? Or the bad guys? You know, like doing the hand wavey thing, but in a more general, 'I reach out into the force to sense my friends' sort of way.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

I know you can handle this..You, are one of the best fighters I know. this I know you'll make it through. there is something greater out there for you.Search for it.. I know it's there

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home