Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jabim: Part 6 (Erifia)

My saber flew out of my hand and ripped into the droid. I leapt into the air as a volley of blaster shots came at me. I ran along the walls, and I leapt and rolled behind boxes, which provided me cover for only a few seconds.

I did a leap into the air, and then I landed on one of the men’s shoulders. That was a mistake. The other men barraged me with the stun blasts, and I went tumbling downwards, and I hit the ground with a thud.

I winced in pain, I tried to move my legs but I couldn’t. I used my arms trying to move back A man in white took the hilt of his gun, and hit me over the head.

I felt bubbles fizz up in my head, and the pain was intense, and all that surrounded me was blackness.

I woke and I felt like I was submerged in water. I looked around, I was, I was in a bacta tank. I began to scream as I looked at the convoluted world outside of the tank.

“LET ME OUT!” I screamed.

I tried to find some way to get out, by with my flailing the men who had put me in here injected something into the bacta and I felt my body calm. My breathing swallowed. I felt so helpless.

Let me help you, said a voice in my head.

“No,” I responded verbally.

I cast my defeated eyes down in the bacta and I let my body go limp. I had lost my men, and I had lost my will to go on. I bacta began to lower, and my limp body laid down on the floor. In the bacta it couldn’t be seen, but I was crying.

“Take me,” I said without looking up, “Let my men go, please… it may not be much of a trade, but let them go… Do what you want with me.”

I cast my eyes up. The man who was standing there extended his hand down to me. I took it, and he helped me walk. He set me down on a bed, and I shivered. It was so cold.

“Forgive me,” he said, “I know you are noble, but I had to find out for sure.”

I looked at him. My men were all walking around. I noticed Deadweight was nearby me. I smiled at him, “Let me guess,” I said, “He didn’t leave my side?”

“No, he didn’t leave,” the man said, “I am Cheiftan Harraj.”

“Erifia Apoc.”

“I know who you are. We thought you were with the CIS.”

“I’m against the CIS,” I responded.

“So are we. We are the republic loyalists.”

“Good, then do you have a plan as to how to blow up that base?”

“No. But we have the courage.”

“Good; sometimes that’s all it takes.”

“I will prepare my men and yours, the sedative will wear off in a few minutes.”

“Thank you.”

Deadweight walked over to the cot, and he sat down in front of me, and he took my hand in his, “You okay tri’lek?”

“I’m fine… I was worried about you guys!” I hit him three times on the arm.

“Ahhh Welll…” he said, “I’m tough… You don’t have to worry about us.”

I hugged him. When I withdrew from the hug he smiled he leaned in and kissed me. I meeped.

“I’ll make sure the men are ready general,” he said.

I was so shocked I didn’t move.

If you’ll…Nevermind.

Hug and Kiss,
Erifia Apoc

9 Comments:

Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Must you hug and kiss everyone?

10:29 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Well that one's a shocker.. i hate it whenever people get doublecorssed like that.. All I cna say is, you have to keep going.. no matter what.. no matter how tired you may be.. someday.. we all will be granted peace

10:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A hug is nice thing, you sohuld try it sometime, Obi.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Dont come hugging, Master.
Now, E to the A, if wanta hug... com me.
*wink*
ps: dont let Pads read this, k?

10:33 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

dam double crossers.keep your chin up and the hugs flowing :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Yes, Obi Wan, a bit of human contact once in a while is not so bad.

Erifia, I am glad you are still alive.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Don't worry Anakin, I won't hug you. And just to anybody's information, I have done fine without hugs so far.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Let's not get carried away here..

8:07 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Love is in the air...
In the rising of the hugs!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home