Monday, March 19, 2007

200ps: The Two Queens of the Chess-Board: Part 2 (Erifia Apoc)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had been called to the council’s chambers. I waited outside impatiently walking back and fourth. The call was a mental message sent by Master Yoda. I guess they knew anyone else who sent one I would not respond to.

I had arrived as quickly as I could. Now I was waiting. Whatever was so urgent, they sure were keeping me a long time. The doors swung open. I walked in, and I looked around. There was another door opening.

I narrowed my eyes. Aayla Secura. We smiled at each other. Both smiles, mine and hers were masks. We both knew how we felt about each other. We met before the council, and stood several feet away from each other.

“We called you both here,” Luminara spoke, “Because of all the Jedi, only you two are both experienced enough, and qualified enough for this mission.” Aayla looked over at me, and I looked back at her.

“Master Apoc, I would think better than this, of you.” Shaak ti said. I turned to her, “You obviously don’t know the woman who you decided to partner me with. Not only is she incompetent, she is rash and causes the death of those around her.”

“At least I’m not a know-it-all rebel!” She shot, “I’m not daddy’s little girl, the golden child, I’m an adult.”

“Adult? With how weak that argument was, it sounded as if a child had made it.”

“You would know how children think Tri’lek.”

“That was so weak that I won’t even respond to it directly!” I yelled.

Aayla leapt forward and then a cane flying through the air struck her in the forhead and sent her plummeting to the ground.

It swung back around at my head and I ducked, it boomeranged, and I ducked again. I smiled at Master Yoda. It struck me in the back of the head, and I fell forward, my face hitting the ground.

“Work together you will, listen to us you must. Ignore us, and more then cane it will be.”

Dumb-Face and I spoke in unison, “Yes Master.”

Obi-Wan began, “You two are the best equipped for the job. You will be infiltrating Jabba the Hutt’s Palace on Tatooine. Posed as dancers.”

I looked at Aayla and she looked at me, “But she is ugly!” We said it at the same time. Obi-Wan laughed, “We have reason to believe that the CIS is looking for him to help in funding. We do not need you to kill everyone in the place, Aayla. Nor do we need you to rob the place blind, Erifia. We just need evidence that it is happening.”

“The Papparazzi Queen takes pictures,” I said, “I find small documents and hidden files. If Jabba hasn’t done anything then I can’t find it.”

Aayla began, “And I am a general. I do not even begin to know the first thing about espionage.”

We yelled at the same time, “And you can’t pair me with her!”

Master Yoda lit up his lightsaber, “Unless she changes her outfit!” We yelled in a finish.

He sheathed it, “Due to Tatooine you are, immediately.”

Shaak Ti spoke, “Get dressed, we have you signed up as a dancing pair, famous from the Coruscant understreets. Your colors are reds and whites. You’ll need to use Henna, to disguise your bodies from anyone who would recognize you as who you are, this goes double for you Erifia. The people at Jabba’s Palace are people who you may have associated with.”

I sighed heavily.

If you’ll excuse me, Dumbface and I have to go and get dressed,

Canes and Pains,
Erifia Apoc.

14 Comments:

Blogger Aayla Secura said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The two of you, stuck together? THE HORROR!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Dancing...

I'm not comng to watch, I can't Padme would kill me.

Make me a holo.

*snirk*

10:23 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Erifia, and Aayla together dancing! Uh um *tee-hee*... I cant soop laughing! Ya'll got whapped by Master Yoda's cane... *falls over laughing rolling on the floor*

10:29 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

I have a bad feeling about this...

10:46 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Obi Wan, stuff a sock in it."

*nudges him*
Everytime you say that something goes wrong.

Erifia, try to make the best of it.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Erifia, I hate you! I hate the idea that we have to work together! I hate idea that we have to dance together.

I HATE this, I just HATE this.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Congrats on 200 (did I say that yet?).

Maybe you two can learn to work together and, possibly, even respect each other if not like each other.

If not, maybe Yoda will smack you down with more of his Cane Fu.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeep! Try not to strangle anyone.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

There could be some friction developing here...

4:02 PM  
Blogger Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

Dumbface. Interesting name for a rival, I happen to prefer DEAD for my rival's nicknames. *Sweet innocent smile* Then I can raise them. *Wink.*

6:32 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph Most of rivals nick nmanes are "Blasted to atoms." A little long I know but that's how I prefer it.

11:41 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

I sense there is some unease in the force. Oh and yoda and his can just rules :)

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home