Monday, February 26, 2007

Concerning the Lack of Posts

Hey Everybody,

I have not died, I am doing fine, There will be a post soon. Some stuff has come up in my life, and I have been focused on that. (Mainly a new significant other, and some heavy observing at school.) Also, Coming up soon is my 200th post. I don't have any plans for it. Well... I sort of don't have any plans for it.

Its more, I have plans for it, but I am not going to pick what I do, You are!

So here are your choices for my 200th.

1. I can do another, "Who got me this Dress?" type post. With 199 being the Entry and what it is about, and 200 being your entries.
2. I can do my much debated over and banned series of posts with Aayla Secura.
3. I can introduce a new character, and the 200th Post will be Erifia meeting this character.

Please contribute... And of course...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry for the delay!

-The Author

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmmmmm......
Banned posts, I think.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

A new char sounds cool. Bout you kicking you know who backside... even better.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

I'd say banned posts too. More knoweledge brodens one's mind..

12:43 AM  
Blogger Phobia said...

I'm siding with Ani on this one.New charcter

12:45 AM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

I find your lack of posts distrubing, Jedi.

1:02 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

I would love to know what the banned post was? so thats my vote.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Well put clone!

Here's an idea for you, let my future co-ruler post.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Being a typical male consumer, anything that says 'banned' immediately gets my attention. I vote for the cat fight. And if it should end with you two accidentally kissing, so be it.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It makes one wonder about the banned post, but a new character opens up interesting avenues.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jan the Intergalactic Aviator said...

Creating a new character sounds kind of lame to me.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

I hope all goes well for you

9:34 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

We will be here waiting for you and good luck

9:35 PM  
Blogger Jek Porkins said...

I'm gonna hafta say that the banned series thing sounds interesting. Let's see just why it was banned in the first place

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home