Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pulled over by the officer (Becca)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Some Police Officer took report of the scene.)

I needed to go Tatooine milk. He was out, and he still needed it. He’s a growing tauntaun. I don’t know, I think he needs vegeatables and things.

So I go up to the controls of Erifia’s ship, it should be just like playing a video game, right?

I sat down at the controls. There was no steering wheel. Only a joystick… I grabbed ahold of it, and I turned the key to the ignition and the ship revved up. I released the holds, and the ship released from the ground.

“I don’t know what’s next,” I said to myself. I then released the joystick, and the ship went full force forward. It hit something. I pulled the key out and the ship dropped to the ground, and it rumbled.

I ran to the door, grabbing my insurance and drivers license. I opened the door, “I’m sorry Officer.” I handed my information to the person who pulled me over.

“I’m not an officer, it’s me, Becca. Kriss?”

“Thank god, I think I was drinking this morning. Who are you again?”

“I’m Kriss, Erifia’s friend. I’m suppose I’m supposed to help you learn how to fly a speeder.”

My eyes widened and I stared at her, “Erifia’s gots friends?”

Kriss smiles, “Huh, Well, uh, yes, sort of.”

“Oh hi!” I exclaimed with glee, “I’m Becca the Magnificant, I work for Erifia, I’m her sidekick.”

“I know who you are, we’ve met before, remember?”

“Nope. Oh, Hi! I’m Becca the Magnificant, I’m Erifia Apoc’s Sidekick.”

She smiled, and shook my hand, “Nice to meet ya, shall we start?”

“Oh no, I’m sorry, I like boys.”

“Hmmm… Good to know, most girls do.”

“I don’t know…”

“You want to start the lesson now?”

What was she talking about? There was something very important I was supposed to remember. Oh! Mace Windu! I hit his ship, and he wanted me to take lessons, and he was going to send Kriss to see me.

“Oh hi Kriss! Thanks for coming. I am excited to start learning how to fly a buffalo.”

“Fly a what? Buffalo? No, A speeder. Mace wanted to teach you to fly a speeder, not a buffalo.”

“But Okie-Doke Kablokey spoke of a Buffalo with Wings. I assumed he meant for me to fly it.”

Kriss looks at me funny, “Buffalo wings are chicken wings, you eat them, not fly them.”

I feel sad, for the chickens, tears fill my eyes, “But chickens would get hurt.”

“Can’t eat them alive, well you could, but you can’t fly them…”

What is she talking about? “You can’t eat a spaceship silly. And yes you can fly them.” I put my hands on my hips proud that I knew you could fly a spaceship. I remembered that much.

“So, I’m going to teach you to fly?”

“I don’t know.”

-Becca

Ps. 4… Wait, that’s can’t be right, let me count again… 4… Wow…

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Think Speedo, Kriss...

3:55 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Force! I got nothing. Nothing.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Call it lessons in diplomacy Kriss.. * winks*

4:14 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Think green pastures and blue skies. Helps me

7:39 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Kriss, just don't think at all

7:40 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Don't drink and fly. Drinking and eating Buffalo wings should be OK.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

This happens while you're in a hurry.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Becca what are you going to tell Erifia when she sees her ship??

10:40 PM  
Blogger Lauphen Staar said...

But wait, how can eating buffalo wings be fine while driving, if you get the sauce all over the whee-- er, joystick?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

Some simple repairs will fix everything.. and Lauphen.. because if you're really really really lucky, you might jsut avoid acrash, espically if you're tired

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home