Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hello Darkness My Old Friend (Inferna)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello Erifia.

Its been awhile. You and I are inevitably tied in fate, and we will always be one. We are night and day, Erifia. But Only one of us can exist at a time, and right now, the light has banished the darkness.

I am your absence. When your happy mind wonders, I slowly walk forward. You must be very happy right now, because I feel so strong. You know, The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes.

I am your shadow Erifia. I am what makes you dark, I’m your edge. I happen to think this beau of yours is cute. He’s a little bit older, but in our line of work, we can’t be picky now can we?

But that’s inevitably what it boils down to Erifia. You think you are comfortable, you think you are living on top of the world. I am still here.

Erifia, sweetie, you’re sleeping now, but I know you can hear me. I know it is killing you inside to know that I am here.

I am your leech. I am your symbiosis. I am your Antithesis. Its too bad…

You had potential, until you killed me. But if you are hearing me now, am I really dead? Maybe that’s what you should think in your mind Erifia dear…

But you can never truly eradicate me.

We all have a dark side, in retrospect you are mine, everyone has one, Erifia. Even your new beau.

Wait Erifia. Wait.

-Inferna

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dont we all have one?


I do.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

oO This doesn't sound good.

Wake up, girl!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Phobia said...

WAKE UP! Do it now before you end up with nightmares like I do.. it's not pretty.. .. WAKE UP!* throws ice water on her*

1:49 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

* Tiggles her feet* WAKEY WAKEY!!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A dark, creepy post. It would be a good time for Erifia's alarm clock to go off.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Keep getting happy Erifia, and your future will be set!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

You jedi are interesting beings indeed.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

We all have a dark side, it is part of the Force as we are but you cannot let it overcome you. Stay ahead and please wake up.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Get a hold of yourself!

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you wake up you should check your gmail!

3:53 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Erifia, please wake up? Don't listen to the dark side! It'll only lead to your distruction in the end. Please listen to us... Please hear us!

Inferna, I sense your anger...... I feel for you. Please do not harm Erifia, she is precious to us all.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home